Referral Links Allowed In This Thread Only [hungryghost]

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #48028 by redrotors
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #48039 by PEW

redrotors wrote: There is also 5% back SUB on groceries (up to $12,000) 1st year in addition to $200 SUB on that card.

www.doctorofcredit.com/targeted-chase-freedom-freedom-unlimited-200-bonus-5-back-on-groceries-up-to-12k-first-year/

www.doctorofcredit.com/major-chase-freedom-revamp-mastercard-freedom-flex-freedom-unlimited-will-earn-3-dining-drugstores-5-travel-bookings/

The 5% grocery deal must be new. It's not on my card acquired back in May. :(

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #48044 by redrotors
Judging by the DoC articles it looks like that SUB started in Aug.

I didn't take it because I'm busy "pay yourself back" - ing with all my UR points @ 1.5 ¢/point. Hoping the offer is still up by end Sept. I think good chance since they are introducing the revised/rebranded card.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #48046 by KentE
My Tracfone referral code, currently working for both new and existing users:

NNDP-9B6D

This should get you 5000 points, enough for 1-4 months of service (depending on the plan), or a pile of add-on data, minutes, or texts to your existing plan. (The redemption process won't be available until November, though.)

The signup process:
Make sure you're not logged in to a current Tracfone online account. (Some say that might cause problems signing up.)

Visit www.tracfone.com/rewards , and enter your phone number, IMEI, or SIM ICCID to join the rewards program..

After joining, you'll be prompted to log in to the dashboard. (Using your standard online account password-- if you don't already have one, you'll need to create one, but you can use a throwaway email and whatever name you always wish you had. Since I already had an online account, I'm not sure of the process if you prefer not to have an online account.)

When logging into the dashboard, you'll see a field to enter a referral code near the bottom.
I got my referral bonus immediately when I signed up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PEW, tech-stitch

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #48810 by mmfacemm
Dent is a new esim provider that offers data that has a long 1 year expiry. Data starts at $4.99 for 1gb. 3gb for $12.99 and 10gb for 39.99

Use a referral code for an extra 5gb. So you can have 6gb of data that lasts 1 year for $4.99.

Works on ATT. Routes via Poland I think so there is a little latency but it works fine.

dent.app.link/Jnv3j5S9cab
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, PEW, Isamorph

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #48828 by KentE
If I had an e-SIM device, I'd go for it, since that's perfect for the way I use data. (Lightly, with intermittent need for more.)

More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #48829 by Isamorph

mmfacemm wrote: Dent is a new esim provider that offers data that has a long 1 year expiry. Data starts at $4.99 for 1gb. 3gb for $12.99 and 10gb for 39.99

Use a referral code for an extra 5gb. So you can have 6gb of data that lasts 1 year for $4.99.

Works on ATT. Routes via Poland I think so there is a little latency but it works fine.

dent.app.link/Jnv3j5S9cab

Looks like an excellent deal. My wife’s Pixel 3a XL is listed on the site as compatible, so if I can get 6gb for one year for $5 it’s a steal.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #48845 by Phoniac

mmfacemm wrote: Dent is a new esim provider

KentE wrote: If I had an e-SIM device,

I, too, don't have an e-SIM device.

I do have an inquiring mind, and inquiring minds would like to know - what happens to all the non-e-SIM devices when/if carriers start providing e-SIM-only service?

Will our current devices go the way of the flip phone? Electronic junk? What a waste.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #48847 by st3fx

Phoniac wrote:

mmfacemm wrote: Dent is a new esim provider

KentE wrote: If I had an e-SIM device,

I, too, don't have an e-SIM device.

I do have an inquiring mind, and inquiring minds would like to know - what happens to all the non-e-SIM devices when/if carriers start providing e-SIM-only service?

Will our current devices go the way of the flip phone? Electronic junk? What a waste.

By the time that happens, current e-SIM devices will also be obsolete.