Referral Links Allowed In This Thread Only [hungryghost]

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #46451 by uhthisb
Some of you might be familiar with Demand Response Programs semi-related to your household electricity usage. OhmConnect is the one I use -- they pay me to reduce at peak times and it's free.

ohm.co/smartmeterhouse

"Claim your $10 welcome bonus now! PG&E, SDG&E, SCE, Smart Meter Texas and Toronto Hydro customers are eligible. To finish your registration, you'll need to connect your utility account.

"To finish your registration, you'll need to link your electric utility account to OhmConnect. By doing so, OhmConnect will be able to see how much energy you're saving and will reward you when you reduce your use. It pays to save!"

This will work for most people who have an electric bill in California, Texas, or Toronto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #46495 by mmfacemm
Chase freedom unlimited credit card referral. Get $200 if you spend $500 in 3 months. No annual fee. 1.5% simple cash back card.

www.referyourchasecard.com/18/GRQUSRJ25O

More
1 week 4 days ago #46619 by edgaredm08@gmail.com
Use my referral link I highly appreciate tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3FNK70H and save money your phone bill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo, tech-stitch

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 week 1 day ago #46697 by PEW
Found out we may be able to use referrals even when redeeming the StackSocial Tello deal. Seems this referral code is entered on sign-up. The Stack Social Tello code is used when you first buy a plan.

tello.com/account/register?_referral=P39DX9RZ

More
4 days 18 hours ago - 4 days 17 hours ago #46801 by uhthisb
Simple Mobile Referral Code $50 re rewards.simplemobile.com

TRLY-85EC

via rewards.simplemobile.com will get you $50 in future service. I'm on a big data, unlimited talk/text plan at about $10/mo that I bought from a stranger (slava.by) on eBay that's working out great for me. Thanks for using my code!

This is where you'd look for the best deal...
www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=simple+mobile+sim+card+3+months
...cuz their referral/rewards program is kinda unique in that you set everything up, your phone works, and then you have 14 days to sign up with my referral (or anybody's) no matter who you got the SIM from.

y4vix and Isamorph tipped me off to it when I think it was somewhat lower price...
www.nthcircle.com/forum/deals/1357-hot-deals?start=820#43923
...and I gotta say this has been my easiest cheapest MVNO ever. I'll end up getting 5 months for $30 total w tax. What I bought was 3 months 15GB/mo data. Somewhere along the way mid-lockdown I didn't need 15GB any more (WFH corporate perk), and it turns out just by my signing up for their rewards, I got (am getting) the next 2 months talk/text/3GBdata for free. So all in for me $6/mo not bad.

ETA: you kinda wanna start with 3 months cuz you see your $50 worth of reward points right away but they're in limbo for 60 days or so before you can use them
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Isamorph