Referral Links Allowed In This Thread Only [hungryghost]

More
7 months 1 week ago #111 by Phoniac
Please feel free to use my Tracfone referral code to get bonus rewards points:
OSDI-F140

If it says invalid code, please try RRJA-C67E

Many thanks! Happy holidays!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #112 by redrotors
Anyone have a NET10 referral code? Or where to get one outside of nthcircle?
I tried the Trac ones but no go.

My NET10 code is UYUL-BCB5

Interestingly I activated a "360 day" plan and it expires in 365 days according to the on line account info.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 18 hours ago #113 by tech-stitch
Updated as of 03/29/2021

Cricket Wireless Referral Link:
www.cricketwireless.com/l/refer-a-friend.html?hash=aiutgr8e&type=other

Tracfone Referral Codes:
Code: AWCA-1D99

Visible Wireless
Here's your code: VM6Zb 

Rakuten
Get a $20 bonus when you sign up with my invite link and spend $20.
www.rakuten.com/r/RUIZJO110?eeid=44971

More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 1 week ago #114 by KentE
Updated Referral links, as of Feb 9, 2021:

Visible: Get first month for $25 www.visible.com/referral/MNWTB
Use the manual method with code MNWTB

Rakuten: Rakuten currently (as of Feb 9, 2021) has a cashback offer of $20 for signing up with Visible through the Rakuten site.
If you don't have a Rakuten account, get another $20 cashback bonus by signing up via my referral link:
www.rakuten.com/r/LILLIM84?eeid=28187

EDIT:  I don't know if it's possible to sign up for Visible via Rakuten, and still use aVisible referral code. It seems certain that you would have to use the manual code entry method at Visible rather than the link, since Rakuten requires your Visible shopping trip be initiated from the Rakuten website.
EDIT 2:  Corrected to indicate Visible 1st month at $25, rather than $20.  (My emailed invitation says $20, but it's wrong....)
EDIT 3:  change to update Rakuten's current cashback offer on Visible, as of 2/16/2021
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 1 week 5 days ago #115 by mmfacemm
1. Visible
Party Pay www.visible.com/p/nthcircle
visible.com/3qHhMv
3qHhMv

2. GoogleFi
g.co/fi/r/9W2N89
9W2N89

3. TELLO
Get yourself an extra $10 credit.
tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3C96KPV
P3C96KPV

4.Total Wireless referral
sitp-1f2c

5. Tracfone referral 8000 points ($80) 

Activate tracfone phone and sign up for a tracfone online account

Then sign up for tracfone rewards. After sign up there is a place to input code SOSD-C53F for 8000 points ($80)

Best to sign up for rewards and enter the code in the app to make sure it works.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21

More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #116 by redrotors
NET10 rewards
code 
UYUL-BCB5
For 8000 points = $80

The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #117 by VisibleFan

Updated Referral links, as of Feb 9, 2021:

Visible: Get first month for $25 www.visible.com/referral/MNWTB
Use the manual method with code MNWTB

Rakuten: Rakuten currently (as of Feb 9, 2021) has a cashback offer of $40 for signing up with Visible through the Rakuten site.
If you don't have a Rakuten account, get another $20 cashback bonus by signing up via my referral link:
www.rakuten.com/r/LILLIM84?eeid=28187

EDIT:  I don't know if it's possible to sign up for Visible via Rakuten, and still use aVisible referral code. It seems certain that you would have to use the manual code entry method at Visible rather than the link, since Rakuten requires your Visible shopping trip be initiated from the Rakuten website.
EDIT 2:  Corrected to indicate Visible 1st month at $25, rather than $20.  (My emailed invitation says $20, but it's wrong....)

Thanks for the instructions. Really helpful. I didn't know about Rakuten and will pass your link to my two friends who are coming to Visible!

More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 1 week ago #118 by Desert Birds
Hi there,

I have been using "tello" for over a year so far, and I love it. Current promo is pay the 50% off deal for discounted rate for the first 3 months, and the regular rate going forward. (**only for new customers or new lines until February 28th)
It is great for light user who want to save money. Also very good for international (world wide) callers.
If you want to ask questions about user experience, please feel free to send me a message.
If you use my referral link tello.com/account/register?_referral=P328Z0DR , you and me both get "tello dollar" which you can only use to pay service!

Also please join Visible party using this link, www.visible.com/p/EXCLTVISIBL, Referral code is ZLzFl
This is completely different service as known for unlimited data service Verizon MVNO.
Recently added calls to canada, mexico and the US Virgin Islands are all included, but mainly great for domestic heavy user.

Thanks !

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #119 by KentE

Anyone with tracfone referral codes do note they often change the app code. So you may want to double check your app code is still the same.

It appears the change yesterday (?) was a little more extensive than just changing the app code.  The referral code for the app, and the referral code for the website, are now the same.  (With the old web referral code now also being the app referral code.)  Some folks haven't seen the change in their codes yet, but it isn't clear whether that's because it's being rolled out sequentially, or if the app just isn't showing the updated referral code.  (All of our lines now show the same referral code on both web and app.)

The assumption is that this will prevent a new member from  benefitting from using both web and app referrals, which was likely never the intention anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm, realLexusl21, tech-stitch

More
5 months 1 week ago #120 by mmfacemm
Yes you are right. Looks like they finally fixed that. Mine must have updated today. Wil have to go fix my links now. Thanks KentE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21