Good phone apps to purchase on Google play store

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #46474 by realLexusl21
Good phone apps to purchase on Google play store

What apps or pro versions you recommend to purchase?

I got Google opinions credits burning a whole is my pocket (phone)

Don't want credits to just expire

Thanks

PS Maybe a paid app list?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #46481 by peterquinn

realLexusl21 wrote: Good phone apps to purchase on Google play store

Thanks

Sorry Lexus, I don't have any recommendations for you -- the cheapskate that I am, I've only ever searched for free apps on the Play store!

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #46484 by realLexusl21

peterquinn wrote:

realLexusl21 wrote: Good phone apps to purchase on Google play store

Thanks

Sorry Lexus, I don't have any recommendations for you -- the cheapskate that I am, I've only ever searched for free apps on the Play store!

As such you never used Google opinions for free Google credits?

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #46487 by peterquinn
Nope, never used Google Opinions. I seem to recall reading (on this forum) that the payout was pretty low?

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #46489 by realLexusl21

peterquinn wrote: Nope, never used Google Opinions. I seem to recall reading (on this forum) that the payout was pretty low?

Yes but added up quick.

Hungry ghost was the one to tell me about them originally

More
2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #46490 by mmfacemm
Solid explorer pro. Nice file manager

App cloner so you can clone and run multiple instances of an app with separate log ins eg two facebook log ins.

Screen balance to color correct a couple if phone screens

I've heard filmic pro is decent app if you want better video recording. Expensive though.

Nova Launcher prime

Bx actions pro to remap my bixby button.

Alfred premium for a nice security camera app. Came in handy a few times before I bought wyze cams.

I also bought tiny cam pro so I could see all my wyze cams in one app and do some other extra things with the cheap wyze cams.

Bought Tasker but never got round to learning how it works.

You can use your credit for google one storage as well if you need cloud storage.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jamielih, realLexusl21, tech-stitch

More
2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #46491 by tech-stitch
I've "purchased" the following apps which I would recommend:
*Domino Dot Counter (simple app to quickly score a Dominoes game)
*Solid Explorer Pro (Still have ES File Explorer Pro as my personal APK backup being Google pulled the company's software and with good reasons)
*Nova Launcher
*Osmos (Game) - Absorption is the free clone or version
*Human Anatomy Atlas
*IP Camviewer
*TinyCam Pro
*Titanium Backup Pro
*Speedtest (figured I use it frequently enough to justify the removal of ads)
*PDANet+
*Helium premium
*Printershare
*Docs to Go full edition (for me spreadsheets works better / easier for some reason than the native Google apps).

PS.
There are likely many more I forgot that I decided to support or "purchase" based on use and experience with the app.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, realLexusl21

More
2 weeks 2 days ago - 2 weeks 2 days ago #46554 by akaLTD
I also do the Google Opinions rewards. I hate losing them too so, buy just about every free app I use to help developers make bit of $. But I try to do it via the app store so it goes into Family Library. That way my family also gets to use it if they want. I rarely do in app purchase.

Also, I'm pretty sure I've used my credits to purchase songs, for sure to rent movie & for season ending TV show I missed recording. Also, bought Google One subscription even tho I really don't need it.

Some apps I've bought tho I'm sure my needs are different than yours:
Transparent Clock & Weather Pro
Hi-Q MP3 Recorder -- needed good recorder with level boost so I can record those coyote's howling way off in background. lol
Power Toggles -- my Samsung & Moto phones didn't have the quick toggles I wanted in the pull down like flashlight or screen timeout & this allows me to really customize that.
Scanner Radio Pro
GSam Battery Monitor
GPS Waypoints Navigator - I mostly got this because I wanted compass that actually worked since my old phone didn't have one. Plus I wanted to know the altitude where I was at the time. Great for fall leaf peeping to know what altitude peak color is at since where I live I can travel & it goes from 600' to 6000'. It has trail recorder which would've been handy when I was trying to find or refind that waterfall I visited off beaten path. It didn't have it at the time I bought it many many years ago.

I'm sure there's others but can't think of them right now.

ES File Manager -- @tech-stitch what's the reason Google pulled it? You said for good reason. I haven't really kept up with it. I might need to check out that app you mentioned. I do like ES File Manager tho I don't use it as much as I used too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, jamielih, realLexusl21

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #46563 by joseph

mmfacemm wrote:
You can use your credit for google one storage as well if you need cloud storage.

How? I have an ongoing Google One subscription as well as a credit sitting in my Play account. It doesn't seem to draw the fee from the credit.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #46564 by tech-stitch
I also loved the way ES File Explorer worked for me. In summary, "it was removed from the Google Play Store for committing advertisement fraud." It is a sad story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akaLTD