Best Buy's Black Friday pricing - I'm confused, please help!

More
1 week 6 days ago #41840 by Isamorph

KentE wrote:

KentE wrote: Moto E6, 16GB $130 (This was cheaper last time, at $100, I think))

The Moto E6 is now $100 at Best Buy, and I think BB prices now match those above on the Moto G and Z..

It's also now $100 at B&H Photo and comes with 3 Months "Free" Of Unlimited Talk & Text + 12GB Data Per Month On The Mint Mobile Network9(a $75 value).

www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1496570-REG/moto_pafg0014us_moto_e6_16gb_smartphone.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #41842 by mmfacemm
Do note you can do a swap at visible for the e6. So $40 for the first month is all you'd pay. If you have a clunker lying around that is a decent deal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #41852 by KentE

mmfacemm wrote: Do note you can do a swap at visible for the e6. So $40 for the first month is all you'd pay. If you have a clunker lying around that is a decent deal.

It seems like a great deal-- but maybe not the deal I'm looking for.
The question is 'which' E6?
Visible's store page isn't very detailed.
Verizon, and Verizon Prepaid, have a version of the E6, XT2005-1

The factory unlocked (4 carrier version) is listed on BH Photo and Best Buy as model PAFG0014US, which seems to cross-index as XT2005-5.

I found this: forums.lenovo.com/t5/moto-e6/models-different-XT2005-1-XT2005-3-XT2005-4-XT2005-5-XT2005DL/td-p/4495108

Short version-- I haven't been able to confirm that the Visible version is as flexible as the factory-unlocked version. (I know Visible has said previously that their phones are 'unlocked'-- but that doesn't always mean what we'd like it to mean.)