Lowe's Coupons

More
3 weeks 6 days ago - 3 weeks 6 days ago #40411 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic Lowe's Coupons

tech-stitch wrote: Thank you! The USPS one seems like a choice although... I am not moving anywhere. The gift card one, sounds like a great option to stay with a coupon like that or that 10% through that individual. That makes me think "If only one of those giftcard deals would come out" where you pay a certain amount but get a larger one (e.g. pay 85 for 100).

Moving is not a requirement

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago - 3 weeks 6 days ago #40413 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Lowe's Coupons

tech-stitch wrote: Hello folks! I am looking to make a Lowe's purchase over $100 and was hoping to see if anyone know of a legal and free way to obtain Lowe's Coupons. I see many people sell them even on Amazon, so I figured they have to come from somewhere. Thanks for any insight or direction!

They price match so if you can find it elsewhere for less then that is something.

You can work hard at swagbucks and redeem for lowes gift cards. You can even print coupons to earn swagbucks which also helps to feed any coupon printing addiction caused by freeup.

I think the movers coupons are no longer valid.

Not many options out there. If it is a really expensive item you could open a credit card somewhere with a bonus.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #40422 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic Lowe's Coupons
Hum... moving is required... to the USPS store. LOL!

Now being serious, I have someone that is going to move within a week or two, so they will get that packet anyway and I am certain they will have no issue giving out the coupon.
Now, I forgot all about Swags and to look into it. Since I do actually use coupons, that may be a good way to build a stash for future purchases (unless, they go CellNuvo style).

Thanks all as always for sharing your knowledge!

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #40424 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic Lowe's Coupons

tech-stitch wrote: Hum... moving is required... to the USPS store. LOL!

Now being serious, I have someone that is going to move within a week or two, so they will get that packet anyway and I am certain they will have no issue giving out the coupon.
Now, I forgot all about Swags and to look into it. Since I do actually use coupons, that may be a good way to build a stash for future purchases (unless, they go CellNuvo style).

Thanks all as always for sharing your knowledge!

Try to be of service.

Of course when you go to the post office they frisk you and ask for proof of current and new address.

Lol

Nope. They just hand you a package. Want to get rid of you move on to the next person

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #40426 by tech-stitch
LOL, 2nd one sounds just right!

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #40570 by mmfacemm
The following user(s) said Thank You: tech-stitch

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #40571 by tech-stitch
Already purchased the items needed using giftcards at discounted rates via cashcard.