Short Battery Life Solved

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #34722 by Isamorph
"Users will be able to make up to 90hrs of calls, listen to 100hrs of music and watch around 2 days of video on a single charge. In standby mode, the battery lasts up to 50 days." You can also use the phone to charge other devices via a USB cable.

Let's just hope it has no explosive tendencies, or a fault where it can catch fire in one's pocket. Perhaps it could be modified to jump start one's car in the event of a dead battery.

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/02/energizers-beastly-smartphone-has-an-18000mah-battery/
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #34724 by tech-stitch

Isamorph wrote: "Let's just hope it has no explosive tendencies, or a fault where it can catch fire in one's pocket. Perhaps it could be modified to jump start one's car in the event of a dead battery.

LOL! Let's hope not! I can only imagine the look of a TSA agent looking at it for the first time... :lol: In all seriousness, yes, that would be bad (explosive tendencies).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #34727 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Short Battery Life Solved
As someone said in the comments section of arstechnica: "You've heard of bricked phones, now get ready for the brick phone."
I wonder if the battery is a removable and replaceable one? I doubt I would want to take this phone with me while jogging, and my arm might get tired using it for long phone calls.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #34728 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic Short Battery Life Solved