TrumpCare gets an F

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
3 years 6 months ago #3936 by PEW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JTSR71
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 6 months ago #3937 by JTSR71
Replied by JTSR71 on topic TrumpCare gets an F
Fake review from a failing consumer magazine! :woohoo:

More
3 years 6 months ago #3939 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic TrumpCare gets an F

JTSR71 wrote: Fake review from a failing consumer magazine! :woohoo:

Yeah---run by a bunch of liberal loser scientists who are out to destroy a wonderful health care plan. They are conspirators who are just out to undermine the administration. They have been wrong about a lot of things. Sad losers.

More
3 years 6 months ago #3940 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic TrumpCare gets an F
We've already got two damn posts with Trump in the name that I have to look at all damn day. Please delete this crap thread.

Don't you people have anything better to do?

Trump is president. Get over it. You can try again next time.

I've gotta see this crap on Facebook and everywhere else. Do you guys really need to talk about Trump here, too?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
3 years 6 months ago #3942 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic TrumpCare gets an F
I agree but Chelle mind your language! I haven't seen you speak like that before!

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #3943 by Chelle

mmfacemm wrote: I agree but Chelle mind your language! I haven't seen you speak like that before!

I don't ever use that kind of language and I'm angry at myself for using it. I'm just so sick of all of this, though. There's no escaping it. They work it into television shows and everything else.

And most people who post about politics never read past the headlines, so they have no idea what all the little words underneath have to say. They have strong opinions about things they know little about. I'm just sick of it.

Now I'm going to go wash my own mouth out with soap.

More
3 years 6 months ago #3945 by Chelle
And if you use that kind of language in the other forum I'll mod edit your butt. ;)

Feel free to mod edit that rant, David!

More
3 years 6 months ago #3947 by hungryghost
Replied by hungryghost on topic TrumpCare gets an F
I don't f--in care what language you use. As long as it's somewhat meaningful, not flaming, not hate-speech, etc. My general opinion on swear words is that they can be quite expressive when used correctly, like when talking about Trump!
The following user(s) said Thank You: als, Isamorph, Backup

• JTSR71
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 6 months ago #3951 by JTSR71
Replied by JTSR71 on topic TrumpCare gets an F
I think we've become so desensitized to politics that we haven't appreciated what actually happened today.

1) The FBI & NSA Directors, as well as the Dept of Justice, all confirmed that the current President of the USA effectively lied when he accused President Obama of conducting surveillance against him.

2) Despite that, the current President of the United States stood by his assertions.

3) The Director of the FBI, after reaffirming that the Russian government had actively interfered in the election to ensure that Trump won, confirmed that they were investigating whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

This is a constitutional crisis. It has nothing to do with being a Democrat or Republican. It has to do with there being proven lying by the current President and enough to warrant an FBI investigation into traitorous behavior by the Trump campaign who are now running the country.

More
3 years 6 months ago #3953 by Oldbooks1
Replied by Oldbooks1 on topic TrumpCare gets an F
"Yeah---run by a bunch of liberal loser scientists "

Respectfully, I disagree.

They are a bunch of irresponsible con artists.

My family bought two Sony TVs based on them being Top Rated models by Consumer Reports. Less than 30 years later both had to be replaced.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph