Best kitchen cookware for <$100?

• als
  • Smartphone
  • Smartphone
More
1 year 7 months ago #32285 by als
Congratulations! I nominate you for current nth circle king dealmaster till someone else knocks you off your nth circle throne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 year 6 months ago #33564 by PEW
slickdeals.net/f/12642310-ninja-foodi-at-kohl-s-174-99-30-kohl-s-cash-for-cardholders-only?src=frontpage

Not under $100 but it's dual purpose... hopefully under $100 version of this comes out this year.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
  • PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 year 4 months ago #36182 by PEW

• als
  • Smartphone
  • Smartphone
More
1 year 2 months ago #37699 by als
Which is the most useful kitchen cookware for under $100 since y'all have had several months to use all those great deals.
Also any comments on the ninja foodie pressure cooker slow cooker air fryer? Other alternatives? Is it worth the extra bucks? Do you use any of these at least 3 times/week? It will take up a huge amount of counter space in a fifth wheel camper.
Any great memorial day deals out there?

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 year 2 months ago #37704 by PEW
Pressure cooker, use it daily. If you're trying to save energy, pressure cooker is the way to go. It uses power for much shorter period of time and that's a big saving when you are generating your own power away from the grid.

slickdeals.net/f/13094581-6qt-instant-pot-aura-multi-cooker-51-or-6qt-instant-pot-lux-electric-pressure-cooker-42-50-free-s-h ?

slickdeals.net/f/13091005-instant-pot-lux-6-quart-1000w-electric-pressure-cooker-navy-49-95-free-shipping ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: als

More
1 year 2 months ago #37715 by Chelle
I cook almost every meal with a pressure cooker. I used stovetop pressure cookers for decades and then added an electric pressure cooker to the mix.

We van camp and are all electric, now. We have a mini Keurig (although sometimes we take a regular 12 cup coffee maker) and we have an Instant Pot.

That's it. That's our camping kitchen-- and there's nothing I can't make with an Instant Pot.

Here we are cooking breakfast in Death Valley, yesterday:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: als, Isamorph, realLexusl21

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #37721 by Isamorph
Looks like a great efficient setup. I was wondering if the material on the ledge just above the red alligator battery clip was some sort of seasoning spice?:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: als, 112059

More
1 year 2 months ago #37722 by 112059

Isamorph wrote: Looks like a great efficient setup. I was wondering if the material on the ledge just above the red alligator battery clip was some sort of seasoning spice?:)

Looks like the specialty of the house.

www.specialtyproduce.com/produce/Pine_Needles_10289.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #37723 by Chelle

Isamorph wrote: Looks like a great efficient setup. I was wondering if the material on the ledge just above the red alligator battery clip was some sort of seasoning spice?:)

Yes. It's a rare desert spice that can only be harvested by driving down unpaved roads.

And it's combined with a tree-based spice native to Georgia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: als, Isamorph, 112059