What music are you listening to or watching?

More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #34004 by Isamorph
Thanks for the Vivaldi Concerto. I'm far from being an expert on any type of music, let alone classical music, but from a layman's perspective, it's possible the concerto contained a few too many notes, something the almost perfect Mozart was want to do in a few of his compositions.

The following user(s) said Thank You: unbeknownst to me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #34010 by Isamorph

More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #34021 by unbeknownst to me
That's one of the best renditions of "Ain't No Sunshine" I've heard (or seen) to date.
Here's one of the the best renditions of "Havana" I've heard (or seen) to date, and done completely "a cappella".

The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
9 months 5 days ago #34141 by unbeknownst to me

More
9 months 5 days ago #34142 by sovashadow
Completely Random: isamorph after learning about discrete mathematics, I appreciate your username that much more.

More
9 months 5 days ago #34148 by Isamorph

unbeknownst to me wrote:

I must say, at the risk of being attacked by ABBA and Mamma Mia fans, this Swedish Duo has raised the bar very high for music coming out of Sweden, and they dress much better than ABBA did. :)

More
9 months 5 days ago - 9 months 5 days ago #34149 by Isamorph

sovashadow wrote: Completely Random: isamorph after learning about discrete mathematics, I appreciate your username that much more.

Completely random is basically how I got that user name, although I do try to be discreet about my ignorance of mathematics. I think I mentioned before that I picked my username many years ago when I had selected a few names while setting up my private Youtube channel that were already taken, and so, perhaps from something I read in the past, I just willy nilly came up with "isamorph" on the spot because I assumed it would not have been taken already. Funny, I saw today where there is a Youtube channel called "Isa Morph", and that isamorph is an actual word. Maybe I'll consider changing my real name to isamorph, since my current real is rather commonplace and boring. But, then, what's in a name?

More
9 months 4 days ago #34173 by unbeknownst to me
I never knew there was an "uncut" full -version of "Papa was a Rolling Stone"
It's 12 minutes long vs the "aired" version which was 7 minutes long.
Here it is.

More
9 months 4 days ago - 9 months 4 days ago #34177 by Isamorph
Thanks for the "Uncut" version of a classic. Since I've been using a smartphone, my attention span has somehow been considerably reduced, so I listened to it in two parts, six minutes each. Here's another classic that I may have to listen to in three sessions. :) Seriously, though, it's a shame that someone creates something that is meant to be experienced in its entirety, yet it must be edited or shortened so it will not be too much for people to experience at one time. Anyway, the final performance for Iron Butterfly, thank goodness.

More
9 months 4 days ago #34182 by unbeknownst to me
Standing the test of time.