Hot Deals

More
9 months 1 week ago #27444 by Backup
Replied by Backup on topic Hot Deals
I have an orbic wonder used it on a t-mobile mvno and liked the phone expect the speaker phone was choppy. I wanted to use it on twigby or tello but they didnt know what sims card to use anyone have any ideas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #27447 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Hot Deals
Great research!
The Boost Mobile SIM kit can definitely be used on Sprint postpaid, or any Sprint subsidiary or MVNO.
But.... the kit doesn't include SIMGLW406TQ.

It includes
SIMOLW416Q
SIMOLW506C
SIMOLW506TQ
I don't know if any of those will work on the Orbic.

Since the Orbic Wonder is eligible for the current Sprint promo plans, you might test it on the MEID test there and see if it tells you what SIM you need. (I don't remember if it provides that info.)
www.sprint.com/en/shop/bring-your-own-phone.html?phone=byod
(but you do need a non-Sprint-network phone number to enter to get through this first entry......)

More
9 months 1 week ago #27448 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals

Backup wrote: I have an orbic wonder used it on a t-mobile mvno and liked the phone expect the speaker phone was choppy. I wanted to use it on twigby or tello but they didnt know what sims card to use anyone have any ideas.

Twigby sell them but are out of stock. I think it is the same as the blu S1 one. Try chatting with twigby as they can check if you give them the meid.

More
9 months 1 week ago #27450 by KentE
In a 2017 comment about the BLU S1 on PrepaidPhoneNews when it was released, Best Cellular said SIMOLW506TQ (included in the Boost kit) would work with the BLU-- and the references I've seen indicate the BLU and the Orbic use the same SIM card: but Best Cellular's current compatibility list for SIMOLW506TQ does not mention the BLU, or the Orbic Wonder. Sounds like a firm maybe.

More
9 months 1 week ago #27454 by Backup
Replied by Backup on topic Hot Deals
SIMOLW506TQ
Thats from there check your phone here link from there kickstart page from sprint.
Thanks for the idea

More
9 months 1 week ago #27466 by KentE

Backup wrote: SIMOLW506TQ
Thats from there check your phone here link from there kickstart page from sprint.
Thanks for the idea

Glad that worked, and thanks for reporting back!
If you're looking for a cheap source, in addition to Twigby......
shopcelldeals.com/collections/boost-mobile-phones/products/boost-mobile-bring-your-phone-kit

This SIM is part of the Boost Mobile SIM kit. ShopCellDeals sells the kit for $4.99, free shipping. It's a handy set to have, since it covers most of the universal-unlocked phones. I bought one just to have on hand, and it came in handy when I had a SIM card fail after a few months.

More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #27540 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
A Lot of Phone for $250. 6.2" screen is probably too large for some. But:

6GB RAM + 64GB ROM
Dual Front + Dual Rear Cameras = Quad Cameras
Dual Sims + Dual 4G LTE in Both Sloths

www.gearbest.com/promotion-UMIDIGI-Z2-special-2554.html?1&utm_source=mail_api&utm_medium=mail&utm_campaign=GB_weekend_180615_15290619&eo=HW7EG5RV2017LNY7

www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_1845863.html?wid=1817324
The following user(s) said Thank You: als

More
9 months 1 week ago #27546 by lexusl21
Replied by lexusl21 on topic Hot Deals

Isamorph wrote: A Lot of Phone for $250. 6.2" screen is probably too large for some. But:

6GB RAM + 64GB ROM
Dual Front + Dual Rear Cameras = Quad Cameras
Dual Sims + Dual 4G LTE in Both Sloths

www.gearbest.com/promotion-UMIDIGI-Z2-special-2554.html?1&utm_source=mail_api&utm_medium=mail&utm_campaign=GB_weekend_180615_15290619&eo=HW7EG5RV2017LNY7

Where is this made? Who is the company? Is it on Amazon?

More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #27547 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
The company is Gearbest, a Chinese company, and this particular phone is made in China, I believe, though some of the phones Gearbest sells may be made elsewhere such as India. I think they do sell some items on Amazon, but not phones.

Edit: Just dawned upon me that you were asking about "Umidigi" rather than Gearbest. I assume it's a Chinese company that makes its phones in China, and it does sell phones on Amazon.
www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=umidigi&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=241642081894&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9992751671147567063&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031388&hvtargid=kwd-94621715770&ref=pd_sl_1gantq1m7i_e
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexusl21

More
9 months 4 days ago #27602 by sovashadow
Replied by sovashadow on topic Hot Deals
I think this is a pretty good Pizza Hut ad, as its only a dollar more than Little Caesar's.