Hot Deals

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #42157 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Hot Deals

PEW wrote: Freedompop 5GB for 12 mo, $105. Half price of RedPocket!

slickdeals.net/f/13647037-freedompop-12-month-5gb-month-prepaid-3-in-1-lte-sim-card-kit-105?src=rcm_category

The Best Buy sale on FreedomPop preloaded SIMs is over. It's back up to $149 at Best Buy.

Target still has the 1gb/mo SIM for $12/3month, and $35/12 month, though.
And the Unreal Mobile 3-month 1GB, 2GB, & 5GB are still on sale, too.

The starter SIMs (no plan, but should start on the free plan without downgrading) are still under $1 for FreedomPop and Unreal Mobile at both Best Buy and Target.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #42158 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic Hot Deals

KentE wrote: Best Buy has the AT&T Prepaid LG Phoenix 4 for $20, in store only.

www.bestbuy.com/site/at-t-prepaid-lg-phoenix-4-with-16gb-memory-prepaid-cell-phone-titan-black/6292036

Seems like a good deal for any AT&T MVNO. YMMV, but it appears to be in stock at the several Best Buy stores around here.

The link was broken when I tried it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #42164 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic Hot Deals
For all you Target shoppers out there, Target is once again offering its gift cards for 10% off, in-store or online, for one day only, on Sunday, December 8th. Details in this Money Talks News article:
www.moneytalksnews.com/target-will-offer-its-best-deal-of-the-year-on-sunday-only/?utm_campaign=cheapest-grocery-store&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Get 'em while you can!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Isamorph, peterquinn

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #42167 by peterquinn
Replied by peterquinn on topic Hot Deals

Diedrich_Duo wrote: For all you Target shoppers out there, Target is once again offering its gift cards for 10% off, in-store or online, for one day only, on Sunday, December 8th. Details in this Money Talks News article:
www.moneytalksnews.com/target-will-offer-its-best-deal-of-the-year-on-sunday-only/?utm_campaign=cheapest-grocery-store&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Get 'em while you can!

Very interesting find! Two questions -

1. Can these be purchased with a Target gift card? (I happen to have an old gift card that I never remember to use. Might as well convert it into a higher-value gift card)

2. Are these physical gift cards or digital gift cards?

Thanks

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #42168 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals

peterquinn wrote:

Diedrich_Duo wrote: For all you Target shoppers out there, Target is once again offering its gift cards for 10% off, in-store or online, for one day only, on Sunday, December 8th. Details in this Money Talks News article:

Get 'em while you can!

Very interesting find! Two questions -

1. Can these be purchased with a Target gift card? (I happen to have an old gift card that I never remember to use. Might as well convert it into a higher-value gift card)

Thanks

It doesn't look like you can use your Target gift card to purchase the 10% off cards on Target.com.---and the way I read the sometimes vague following info from Target, it cannot be used instore either. But you can always call Target CS and ask.

"Target GiftCards can’t be used to purchase the following:
American Express®, Visa®, or Mastercard® gift cards or prepaid cards in store or from Target.com
Specialty gift cards in store or from Target.com, including gift cards for gaming, music and restaurants, such as Xbox and Olive Garden
Target GiftCards from Target.com"

"Target.com and Target stores will offer 10% off Target GiftCards on Sunday, December 8, 2019. Target GiftCards purchased that day may be redeemed beginning Monday, December 9, 2019 at 10 a.m. CST.

Restrictions:
Offer valid for up to $300 in Target GiftCard purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household. Minimum Target GiftCard purchase is $10 per card. Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target GiftCards on Target.com.
Discount does not apply to Target Visa, MasterCard, or American Express gift cards, gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining gift cards, reloads of previously purchased Target GiftCards, Target GiftCards given in exchange for electronic or prepaid trade-ins, Target GiftCards provided for merchandise returns and Target GiftCards provided as free promotional card with qualifying purchase. Quantities are limited, no rainchecks.
Purchases of Target GiftCards that exceed certain transaction limits may be voided.
Terms and conditions apply to gift cards."

help.target.com/help/subcategoryarticle?childcat=Target+GiftCards&parentcat=Gift+Cards&searchQuery=search+help&lnk=FAQs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo, peterquinn

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #42169 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic Hot Deals

peterquinn wrote: Very interesting find! Two questions -

Thanks

Great questions! As to #1, I would say it's 99.9% likely that the answer is no, although I have never tried that. (Based on my limited experience, most merchants do not allow that, since it would technically be sort of double-dipping).

As for #2, I don't know. I always go into the store and purchase my physical gift cards "ASAP". I suppose you could try initiating an order online tomorrow (the day they are on sale) and see what happens; no doubt when you get to the "checkout" phase, they will indicate how the cards will be sent, either by e-mail or physically delivering them to you.

Thanks for your reply and good luck!
EDIT: I See that @Isamorph pretty much definitively answered #1 while I was doing my reply a moment ago. Thanks for the clarification, even if it probably wasn't what @peterquinn was hoping for. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, peterquinn

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #42170 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
@peterquinn
You can sell your gift card or trade it for another if so desired. Just don't tell the giftor. Below is an example.

Current Balance *
$
Ex. 50.61
Please check the balance of your gift card.

Your Selling Price *
$
Ex. 48.25

www.raise.com/sell-target-gift-cards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo, peterquinn

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #42171 by peterquinn
Replied by peterquinn on topic Hot Deals
Thank you, Isamorph and D_Duo!

You know, I love this forum because of all the helpful people here. That recent thread about the phone for FreeUP where the ebay sim was messed up -- that thread to me illustrated how fantastically helpful folks here are!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Chelle, Isamorph, realLexusl21, Diedrich_Duo, dst11

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #42173 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic Hot Deals
Instant Pot Duo (pressure cooker + air fryer) for $130. Yum... tempting...

www.spoofee.com/instant-pot-duo-crisp-11-in-1-air-fryer/deals/942769

... though it's just convection baking...