Hot Deals

More
1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #41114 by Extraterrestrial_Zoologist
Wow. Who'd a thunk it even to be possible ?!?
Thanks for that valuable pointer 112059 !!
If I am ever very far from home & desperate for a cup of joe, I will try to remember that info.
("Veranda Blend Blonde Roast coffee"...mnemonic for/by me=> 'blonde on the porch' !!)

I've been to places where it seems like that chain has a store at every corner, but in our rural area & for about 100 miles in every direction that I know of...none a'tall.

The nearest to here (I think) is inside a Barnes & Noble that is 2 hours drive if it is still there & that is the last place in which I dared to try any of that stuff & gave up trying.

Here in Vermont one can easily find either New England brand or Green Mountain coffees with very good choices available at most locations.

I suspect that their company requires a certain population density to place their locations at, and we hereabouts simply do not qualify (thank goodness !!).
The following user(s) said Thank You: 112059

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #41148 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals
Ultra mobile (works on tmobile and are the guys behind mint mobile. Ultra includes unlimited international talk/text vs mint)

Buy 3 months and get 3 free of unlimited talk text and 3gb data. $66 = $11/month
Or Buy 6 months and get 6 free $126 = $10.50/month

www.ultramobile.com/product/3gb-plan-sim-kit/?attribute_months=6+month+plan

bestmvno.com/ultra-mobile/new-ultra-mobile-multi-month-promo-unlimited-3gb-data-11-month/

For the 12 month plan they added $12.50 in taxes/fees for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, realLexusl21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #41157 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Hot Deals
That UltraMobile deal looks very attractive!
Some fine print from www.ultramobile.com/product/3gb-plan-sim-kit/?attribute_months=3+month+plan

"How do I know if I am eligible for this promotion?

In order to qualify, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
* You must be a new Ultra Mobile customer. Your phone number must not have been active in our system within the last 60 days.
* Your device must not have been active with T-Mobile, or any other T-Mobile network carrier (including Ultra) within the last 60 days.
* If transferring your number to Ultra, you cannot come from T-Mobile or any other T-Mobile network carriers."

and:
"How will I be notified if I am eligible for 3 Months Free?

We will notify you via SMS if you met eligibility for the 3 Months Free Promotion within 15 days of activating your service. The free months will appear in your account within 72 hours of the message."

Two things seem very unusual to me:
Eligibility isn't confirmed until after you've signed up.

Even odder is the requirement that "the device" must not have been active on a T-Mobile provider, since we are used to thinking that GSM doesn't track the device used. (My understanding is they can-- they just don't usually care.) I thought at first that this was a misprint, but it's repeated 3 times in the FAQs.
I've hopped around carriers more than usual this year, and I'd need to check carefully to be sure that my device hadn't been used on another T-Mobile provider. (I've had Mint, SImple Mobile, and Ting GSM plans during the year, and not sure I could track this with 100% certainty, as I may have SIM-swapped while on one or more of those providers.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #41164 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic Hot Deals

mmfacemm wrote: Ultra mobile (works on tmobile and are the guys behind mint mobile. Ultra includes unlimited international talk/text vs mint)

Buy 3 months and get 3 free of unlimited talk text and 3gb data. $66 = $11/month
Or Buy 6 months and get 6 free $126 = $10.50/month

www.ultramobile.com/product/3gb-plan-sim-kit/?attribute_months=6+month+plan

bestmvno.com/ultra-mobile/new-ultra-mobile-multi-month-promo-unlimited-3gb-data-11-month/

For the 12 month plan they added $12.50 in taxes/fees for me.


What type of voicemail? Virtual voicemail?

Price is attractive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #41175 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals

realLexusl21 wrote:

mmfacemm wrote: Ultra mobile (works on tmobile and are the guys behind mint mobile. Ultra includes unlimited international talk/text vs mint)

Buy 3 months and get 3 free of unlimited talk text and 3gb data. $66 = $11/month
Or Buy 6 months and get 6 free $126 = $10.50/month

www.ultramobile.com/product/3gb-plan-sim-kit/?attribute_months=6+month+plan

bestmvno.com/ultra-mobile/new-ultra-mobile-multi-month-promo-unlimited-3gb-data-11-month/

For the 12 month plan they added $12.50 in taxes/fees for me.


What type of voicemail? Virtual voicemail?

Price is attractive


Don't know never used them. I think they would since mintmobile has visual voicemail and they are the same company.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • PEW
  • PEW's Avatar
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 week 4 days ago #41178 by PEW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 12 hours ago #41231 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Extraterrestrial_Zoologist, mmfacemm, st3fx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 12 hours ago - 5 days 10 hours ago #41232 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals

Isamorph wrote: $2.50 a month for a one-year Red Pocket plan for light users.

www.ebay.com/itm/2-50-Mo-Red-Pocket-Prepaid-Wireless-Phone-Plan-CDMAS-200-Talk-1000-Text-200MB/133196831828


POWERTEN for 10% off until the 13th. Works on other rp plans too and tracfone on ebay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Extraterrestrial_Zoologist, Isamorph, realLexusl21, st3fx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 11 hours ago #41233 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Hot Deals

Isamorph wrote: $2.50 a month for a one-year Red Pocket plan for light users.

www.ebay.com/itm/2-50-Mo-Red-Pocket-Prepaid-Wireless-Phone-Plan-CDMAS-200-Talk-1000-Text-200MB/133196831828


Interesting-- basically the FreedomPop/Red Pocket CDMA offer, with double the text, and a slight discount for prepaying for 12 months.
I was hoping for another network, but apparently Sprint only. Still an excellent deal, but I think I'll stay with the monthly plan to preserve the capability of porting out or changing my mind, at an extra 50c/mo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist, Isamorph, st3fx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 11 hours ago #41234 by Extraterrestrial_Zoologist
A very attractive deal !!
Sadly CDMAS is 100% useless in out area.
Maybe we'll get lucky & they'll also offer some GSM goodness that is similar, soon.
Of course if/when RP does their BF deal on their Essentials offering, that is about as perfect of a fit as can ever be for our needs !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, st3fx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.