Hot Deals

More
4 months 3 days ago #40921 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
$65 for two lines with unlimited everything on T Mobile.

Joe Paonessa at BestMNVO said: "This is certainly a hot offer and one of the best carrier deals I can ever remember seeing. The only better carrier deals I can recall include Sprint's unlimited kickstart plan, and Sprint's 1 year of free service deals."

bestmvno.com/t-mobile/t-mobile-prepaid-secret-deal-get-2-unlimited-lte-data-lines-for-65-month/
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 days ago - 4 months 3 days ago #40922 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals

Isamorph wrote: $65 for two lines with unlimited everything on T Mobile.

Joe Paonessa at BestMNVO said: "This is certainly a hot offer and one of the best carrier deals I can ever remember seeing. The only better carrier deals I can recall include Sprint's unlimited kickstart plan, and Sprint's 1 year of free service deals."

bestmvno.com/t-mobile/t-mobile-prepaid-secret-deal-get-2-unlimited-lte-data-lines-for-65-month/

I just don't see why carriers continue to push multiple lines and don't give a hoot about single lines.

Do note there are taxes and fees to add to this plan I believe as well as lots of restrictions like no 4g speed hotspot (3g only). But it is a decent deal if you want two lines.

The metropcs two unlimited lines for $80 (taxes included) is competitive to this and potentially better if you value the extras. If you use prime that is $12.99 saved since it is included. As well as you can get two free phones, it includes full speed hotspot and google one storage too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
4 months 1 day ago - 4 months 1 day ago #40956 by Isamorph
365 day deal. Tracfone on GSM. $40. Has sim card, but from what I gather one can add minutes and data to an existing account usin the sim card #. But further clarification advised.

Tracfone Prepaid Smartphone Plan w/ 1200 Min, 1200 Txt & 3GB Data (AT&T or T-Mo)

slickdeals.net/f/13397047-tracfone-1-year-prepaid-smartphone-activation-kit-w-1200-min-1200-txt-3gb-data-39-99?page=2#commentsBox
The following user(s) said Thank You: als, Extraterrestrial_Zoologist

More
More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #41059 by Diedrich_Duo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist, Isamorph

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #41060 by Isamorph

Diedrich_Duo wrote: Fellow caffeine addicts, rejoice -- National Coffee Day is tomorrow, September 29th! :woohoo:
www.moneytalksnews.com/7-chains-offering-free-coffee-on-saturday/?utm_campaign=7-chains-offering-free-coffee-on-saturday&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Thanks for the heads up. I might add to your list that Coupons.com has some good coffee day deals if one is up to downloading their app. Of course, my last experience with Coupons.com via FreeUp rewards left a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth.:huh:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist, Diedrich_Duo, Mark

More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #41061 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic Hot Deals

Isamorph wrote: Thanks for the heads up. I might add to your list that Coupons.com has some good coffee day deals if one is up to downloading their app. Of course, my last experience with Coupons.com via FreeUp rewards left a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth.:huh:

Thanks for the tip! As for that bitter taste, I guess that's why somebody invented cream(ers) and sweeteners... but just to be safe, I'll be taking Krispy Kreme up on their offer which also includes a donut -- one heckuva sweet deal if you ask me!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist, Isamorph, Mark

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #41062 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Hot Deals
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist, Isamorph, Diedrich_Duo

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #41065 by Extraterrestrial_Zoologist
I call a VERY sad cup of coffee...any I've tried to drink made at a Charbucks location !!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #41091 by 112059
Replied by 112059 on topic Hot Deals

Extraterrestrial_Zoologist wrote: I call a VERY sad cup of coffee...any I've tried to drink made at a Charbucks location !!

I had your view of Charbucks until January 2012.

In the summer or fall of 2011 I went to a Starbucks in WV to get a hot chocolate for my wife, I got to talking with the Barista, he claimed he was a special Barista from WA and was there to train the Baristas, I told him I did not like Starbucks coffee as they all tasted burnt. He said to me, I will find you one that you will like, so I tested about 8 different ones. I told him they were all roasted too long for my taste and tasted burnt, he thanked me for my patience for trying each one and I thanked him for trying and took the hot chocolate and left. In January of 2012 I was at an airport in TX late at night and wanted some coffee, everyone but Starbucks was closed, then I noticed a sign that said something like Blonde roast, coffee for the rest of us. So I gave it a shot and actually liked it. I have tried different Blonde roasts like Willow and Bright Sky and some seasonal blends and did not care for them. To this day I still enjoy the Veranda Blend Blonde Roast coffee, it is the only coffee I can drink at Starbucks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist, Diedrich_Duo