Hot Deals

More
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #33716 by unbeknownst to me
Replied by unbeknownst to me on topic Hot Deals
Sorry for putting this post here. I understand it's only somewhat related, but I didn't want to start a new topic thread.

If you give this site a little time and energy you can find some great bargains. It's somewhat cumbersome to search, but it's been worth the time effort for me; especially considering the “cause” it supports.

www.shopgoodwill.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #33717 by sovashadow
Replied by sovashadow on topic Hot Deals

unbeknownst to me wrote: Sorry for putting this post here. I understand it's only somewhat related, but I didn't want to start a new topic thread.

If you give this site a little time and energy you can find some great bargains. It's somewhat cumbersome to search, but it's been worth the time effort for me; especially considering the “cause” it supports.

www.shopgoodwill.com/

I honestly cant recommend goodwill for their bad practices
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extraterrestrial_Zoologist

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #33722 by Extraterrestrial_Zoologist
It is good to know of that site's existence - and also very good to know that it can work as a clever paint job for very dicey results at times.

At one time I tried using it to get better deals on a couple of items we could not otherwise afford as new - and the results of my small sample taught me to abandon using that source.

An example from what happened:
I got my partner an absolutely just like new Sony ebook reader, it was seriously in perfect condition...
On the outside.
On the inside it has a battery that barely holds a charge - which makes it obvious how & why it became a goodwill donation.

Also, the site is used by the individual stores - shipping costs can be stupidly high - packaging can be very poor - and as for shipping speed...just fuggedaboudit !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: unbeknownst to me

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #33728 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
Papa Murphy's free large pizza. Not a bad deal if you like corned beef and cabbage on your pizza. :ohmy: It appears they're are having a problem with their webpage and server when last checked.

slickdeals.net/f/12680473-ymmv-free-pizza-if-you-join-text-club?src=frontpage

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #33730 by PEW

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #33740 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic Hot Deals
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #33841 by unbeknownst to me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #33844 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic Hot Deals

unbeknownst to me wrote: AT&T - LG Phoenix 4 with 16GB Memory ( 2GB RAM) @ $49.99.
www.bestbuy.com/site/at-t-lg-phoenix-4-with-16gb-memory-prepaid-cell-phone-titan-black/6292036.p?skuId=6292036

Here are the specs:
www.gizmochina.com/product/lg-phoenix-4/

Note: Also available at Family Dollar for one week @$49.99
weeklyads.familydollar.com/h/m/familydollar/item/334765934?grid_view=true&locale=en-US&type=1

Great swiping phone.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #33847 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals

Chelle wrote:

unbeknownst to me wrote: AT&T - LG Phoenix 4 with 16GB Memory ( 2GB RAM) @ $49.99.
www.bestbuy.com/site/at-t-lg-phoenix-4-with-16gb-memory-prepaid-cell-phone-titan-black/6292036.p?skuId=6292036

Here are the specs:
www.gizmochina.com/product/lg-phoenix-4/

Note: Also available at Family Dollar for one week @$49.99
weeklyads.familydollar.com/h/m/familydollar/item/334765934?grid_view=true&locale=en-US&type=1

Great swiping phone.

Yes I have a sprint lg dynasty and a tracfone lg rebel 4 which I use for swiping. I believe they are all the same phone. Not sure I'd pay $50 for them though unless you are using it for freeup or something as well.

cricket are giving away the lg stylo 3 with port in and first month service. So about $30 for a decent swiping phone. Not sure how easy they are to unlock on ebay though if you want to use it as a phone.