Hot Deals

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #31534 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic Hot Deals

KentE wrote: Sorry for the (probable) short notice here.....

If anyone is still on the fence about picking up the $20 Mint Mobile SIM offer (scan back thru the last couple of pages), this evening might be the time to go for it....
Ebates has a Cyber Monday promo doubling their recent cashback offers for a lot of stores, including Mint. If you're comfortable with ebates....
The cashback offer is $20 for that $20 SIM. A code for free shipping is included in the Ebates offer. You'll pay taxes and fees (about $3.46 for me) after (hopefully) getting the cash back.
Caveats: This assumes the cash back comes through okay. You must purchase from the link on Ebates after signing up. (Search 'Mint Mobile', & pick the one that says $20 cash back + free shipping-- click on the free shipping coupon to copy it to your clipboard.

And, if you're like me and never got around to the ebates Super Silver offer on CellNuvo, start there. Currently 10,400 silver after you load the ebates app, and make a purchase through the app. If you purchase $25 total, you'll get a $10 cashback bonus from ebates. (I don't think this has to be on a single purchase.) Ebates pays quarterly, so you won't receive cash back until February.

Chelle wrote: Mint Mobile 5GB Plan
$20 gets you 3 months of service and the SIM.

www.mintmobile.com/product/3-month-5gb-plan-sim-kit/

The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #31537 by PEW
If you have an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, the Mophie battery case is on sale at Frys for $19.99.

www.frys.com/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&cat=&query_string=9048607&nearbyStoreName=false

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #31540 by PEW

PEW wrote:

Chelle wrote: Mint Mobile 5GB Plan
$20 gets you 3 months of service and the SIM.

www.mintmobile.com/product/3-month-5gb-plan-sim-kit/

I used the eBates link with $5 free shipping but the shipping still shows $5. I do see the code is 'IRFREESHIP' but nowhere to enter that code.

Update: NVM, I had to add it manually on the Shopping Cart page. :)

In for 1 SIM.

BTW, signing up using someone's referral gets them $25. And you get $10 gift card (Walmart or eBates debit card) after $25 in purchases.

Update: It actually says qualified purchases totaling over $25, so with the free ship, it is $23... but does leaving in the $5 shipping mean your total is $28 and you get $10 back?

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #31543 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Hot Deals
Yeah, I've picked up a couple of things through ebates today, so I should be okay with the $25 total. But, if you need to get the total over $25, it should be easy to do since they offer tiny percentages cashback on places like Lowes and Best Buy. Won't get you a lot of return, but would easily put you over the total purchase threshhold.

I thought about offering a referral link-- but honestly, any CN user should sign up through the CN app, and I didn't notice a place to add a referral via that process.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #31564 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals
Family member got the mint sim $20 bonus from Ebates already. No silver from cellnuvo yet. That was our biggest worry - tapjoy doesn't have the best track record with crediting bonuses. Fingers crossed.

I believe the $25 spend for the bonus $10 for new customers needs to be in one transaction so this won't count.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #31565 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Hot Deals

mmfacemm wrote: Family member got the mint sim $20 bonus from Ebates already. No silver from cellnuvo yet. That was our biggest worry - tapjoy don't have the best track record with crediting bonuses. Fingers crossed.

I believe the $25 spend for the bonus $10 for new customers needs to be in one transaction so this won't count.

I got my $20 ebates credit for Mint, too. I made 2 purchases through ebates Sun/Mon, both under $25, and totalling $45 spent, and the $10 bonus already shows-- so tell your family member not to give up on that. ebates pays small percentages from stores like Kohls, Lowes, Best Buy, so even though they won't get much cashback from a transaction like that, it should easily put them over the $25 requirement. (For Lowes at least, I can do a pickup at my local store, so it's just a matter of knowing what I want before I go there.)
I haven't checked back for the Super Silver credit, though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, mmfacemm

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #31568 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Hot Deals
Thanks kente will let them know

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #31603 by PEW
$15 off $75+ order on Newegg when checking out using MasterPass.

MBLMASTER15

So Moto G6 would become $184.99!
www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875209580&Description=moto%20g6&cm_re=moto_g6-_-75-209-580-_-Product

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #31605 by PEW
Am I reading this right?

$200 for a Haier 55" 4K TV and get 11% rebate on ebates for net of $178
Get $60 Kohls Cash

www.kohls.com/product/prd-3040562/haier-55-in-4k-ultra-hd-led-tv-55ug2500.jsp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle