Hot Deals

More
9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #23430 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
$20: I, like the article's author, have not used a security camera, but there was a past thread on this forum where there was interest in finding the right such camera, and this $20 Wyzecam sounds like a deal.

www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/2/19/17029516/wyzecam-v2-security-camera-price
www.wyzecam.com/product/wyze-cam-v2/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #24806 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
This"Free" deal barely qualifies for this thread, but "Sling TV" will let you watch 6 hours of free TV over two days with no CC or questions asked.It can only be watched on the Chrome browser on laptops and PC. Well, it's free.

www.cordcuttersnews.com/you-can-stream-sling-tv-for-free-starting-tomorrow-no-credit-card-needed/amp/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #24812 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic Hot Deals

Isamorph wrote: This"Free" deal barely qualifies for this thread, but "Sling TV" will let you watch 6 hours of free TV over two days with no CC or questions asked.It can only be watched on the Chrome browser on laptops and PC. Well, it's free.

www.cordcuttersnews.com/you-can-stream-sling-tv-for-free-starting-tomorrow-no-credit-card-needed/amp/

Looks like a nice opportunity to "tippy toe" into the shallow end of Sling without any commitment, a bit like the occasional Sirius XM free trial offers. If you ask me, this would also be a great idea for "Logan's Frugal Tip of the Day" thread!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago - 8 months 3 weeks ago #25003 by sovashadow
Replied by sovashadow on topic Hot Deals


A possibly and quite literally "hot deal" from Little Caesars . I will not be able to take advantage of this, but hope someone can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #25043 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
Toys "R" Us is supposedly slashing prices on Apple products---$75 for a $150 Apple TV device. This could make for some good deals, but given some of my past experiences with close out or liquidation sale, this might best be taken with a grain of salt. Might be worth a look, though, for those seeking Apple products.

www.aol.com/article/finance/2018/03/19/toys-r-us-stores-are-slashing-prices-on-apple-products-as-the-toy-giant-prepares-to-shutter-or-sell-all-735-locations-across-the-us/23389759/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #25056 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals
Is this a good deal? Hot spot with cloud sim and dual sim slots--and unlocked.

www.techbargains.com/deal/449101/globalme-g3#d449101
The following user(s) said Thank You: sovashadow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • PEW
  • PEW's Avatar
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #25057 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic Hot Deals

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #25059 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic Hot Deals

sovashadow wrote:



A possibly and quite literally "hot deal" from Little Caesars . I will not be able to take advantage of this, but hope someone can.

Thanks for the tip! And here's the offer, in a little-bit-larger print:
littlecaesars.com/en-us/promotion-rules/crazy-happens
The following user(s) said Thank You: sovashadow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago - 8 months 3 weeks ago #25060 by sovashadow
Replied by sovashadow on topic Hot Deals

Isamorph wrote: Is this a good deal? Hot spot with cloud sim and dual sim slots--and unlocked.

www.techbargains.com/deal/449101/globalme-g3#d449101

Thank you for your post. If anyone were limited by their cell carrier to strictly their native country, especially if one is on CDMA in the US, I could see this as a decent deal. The only thing I question is when does the free 1GB expire? That would ultimately depend on if this is a great deal or not. Worst scenario if the data would expire within 30 days of recieving the device, you could buy it right before the trip and not worry about it expiring. Best case it expires in a year and you just prepaid pretty decent coverage wherever abroad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #25062 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Hot Deals

sovashadow wrote:

Isamorph wrote: Is this a good deal? Hot spot with cloud sim and dual sim slots--and unlocked.

www.techbargains.com/deal/449101/globalme-g3#d449101

Thank you for your post. If anyone were limited by their cell carrier to strictly their native country, especially if one is on CDMA in the US, I could see this as a decent deal. The only thing I question is when does the free 1GB expire? That would ultimately depend on if this is a great deal or not. Worst scenario if the data would expire within 30 days of recieving the device, you could buy it right before the trip and not worry about it expiring. Best case it expires in a year and you just prepaid pretty decent coverage wherever abroad.


The 1GB expires one year from when one starts using he data, according to the Amazon reviews an Q&A sites. After that, there are various plans one can buy from 30 days to one year. Someone mentioned it uses AT&T in USA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sovashadow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.