End of rewards program

More
3 weeks 14 hours ago #40965 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic End of rewards program

mmfacemm wrote: My renewals are working as normal. I am on the free plan though.

Same here. Fortunately, no rewards needed to keep paying for my plan!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 14 hours ago #40966 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic End of rewards program

mmfacemm wrote: My renewals are working as normal. I am on the free plan though.

Same here.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
3 weeks 5 hours ago #40975 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic End of rewards program

Isamorph wrote:

sblake5 wrote: That has been there all along.

Not much of a company with approximately 1 employee. Not sure what FU means they have teamed up with Kitt-Money.

www.manta.com/c/mhkrf2j/kittanning-communications-llc

www.buzzfile.com/business/Kittanning-Communications-LLC-210-354-4300

Is Kitt-Money related to UPGRAYDD?

More
3 weeks 5 hours ago #40977 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic End of rewards program

PEW wrote:

Isamorph wrote:

sblake5 wrote: That has been there all along.

Not much of a company with approximately 1 employee. Not sure what FU means they have teamed up with Kitt-Money.

www.manta.com/c/mhkrf2j/kittanning-communications-llc

www.buzzfile.com/business/Kittanning-Communications-LLC-210-354-4300

Is Kitt-Money related to UPGRAYDD?

I have no idea what or who Kitt-money is related to but on Apple's app store anybody under the age of 9 can use the app, evidently.

apps.apple.com/us/app/kitt-money/id1479539698

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kittmoney&hl=en_US

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #40987 by Chosen
Replied by Chosen on topic End of rewards program
New message from FreeUp...each day you print a coupon, we give you credits that ads up to over $7 per month. Go to the deals section and click on the Coupons.com deal card. Select the coupons you want, and hit print. It doesn’t get much easier than that! Looks like printing coupons is back but only $7 per month?

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #40988 by Isamorph

Chosen wrote: New message from FreeUp...each day you print a coupon, we give you credits that ads up to over $7 per month. Go to the deals section and click on the Coupons.com deal card. Select the coupons you want, and hit print. It doesn’t get much easier than that! Looks like printing coupons is back but only $7 per month?

I think wacko FU sent you the message by mistake.:S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chosen

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #40989 by Chosen
Here's the entire email from FU today......

Greetings! We’ve missed you. Did you know that you could get free wireless service with FreeUP Mobile? Not only do you get the largest nationwide wireless network and blazing 4G LTE mobile data, but also you can get it for less than what you are paying now! Check out the FreeUP Mobile Rewards application and see the latest offers to help you earn free wireless service with FreeUP Mobile. Some of the most popular and easy ways to earn:

Share with your friends – don’t keep FreeUP Mobile a secret! Share with your friends and family. When you send an invite link from the FreeUP Mobile Rewards app, you will receive $1 plus 5% of the credits that they earn every month. The more you invite, the more you can earn. Oh, by the way, we also give you friends and family $5 in free credit when they sign up and download the FreeUP Mobile Rewards app.​

Coupons.com – our most popular deal. Each day you print a coupon, we give you credits that ads up to over $7 per month. Go to the deals section and click on the Coupons.com deal card. Select the coupons you want, and hit print. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Get started today and enjoy even more value from FreeUP Mobile.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #40990 by Isamorph
Check out tech-stitch’s post at the bottom of p. 1 of this thread where he received a similar message from FreeUp.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #40991 by Chosen

Isamorph wrote: Check out tech-stitch’s post at the bottom of p. 1 of this thread where he received a similar message from FreeUp.

Thanks Isamorph!
Their email campaign must be run by the same people who were in charge of posting credits for coupon printing. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PEW, Isamorph, Diedrich_Duo

More
1 week 6 days ago #41105 by scriptninja
Replied by scriptninja on topic End of rewards program
Speaking as a maintainer of lots of software written by people who aren't at the company anymore...it would not surprise me in the slightest if that's an automated email based on a certain amount of inactivity, and nobody knows where it's sent from to turn it off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE