End of rewards program

More
3 weeks 3 days ago - 3 weeks 3 days ago #40907 by sblake5
Replied by sblake5 on topic End of rewards program
The rewards program is officially over:
freeupmobile.com/rewards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #40908 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic End of rewards program
Wow this shows you that when something new comes that is good. You have to pounce because it is a matter of time for all these products to fail.

This "Free" model in all it's forms are not sustainable.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #40914 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic End of rewards program
Has this FU digital wallet offer been there all along, or is an exciting new way to earn that was hinted at in the past? 3% APY doesn't sound bad if one wants to trust FU's weird accounting practices or their partners. I think no way for me.

www.mykittmoney.com/store/x/default.aspx?page=wallethome&lang=en&pc=free&ti=0001

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #40950 by sblake5
Replied by sblake5 on topic End of rewards program
That has been there all along.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #40951 by Isamorph
Just a possible heads up about renewal dates. Both of my plans just renewed, but it seems they renewed about a week earlier than they should have as far as I can tell. Although I neglected to take screenshots right before FU removed the rewards programs along with the records of the rewards which showed when credits were used to pay for the monthly charge, I still had a record of when my sims were purchased and activated a few days later as well as the sole one charge of .86 cents to my CC and was able to see that my accounts both were activated about the 27th and 28th of the month. So unless I'm missing something, I paid $15 of credits for only 3 weeks of service on both accounts. Anyone experience something similar? Given FU's history of wacko number flubbing, this may have just been a one-off event in my case. I'm glad I changed one plan to the free plan with the other plan soon to follow.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #40952 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic End of rewards program
Isamorph writes: "Just a possible heads up...."

Our lines have similar renewal dates to yours (originally 29th, and 2nd), and I renewed them both (on the free plan) a few days ago. Everything looks fine so far with the expected dates, although neither account has reached the renewal date yet.
I did notice that the renewal option seemed available a few days earlier than I expected. I was only intending to look at the rewards balance, but got the popup immediately on accessing the dashboard.

Not the perfect comparison since I'm not on a paid plan.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #40953 by Isamorph

KentE wrote: Isamorph writes: "Just a possible heads up...."

Our lines have similar renewal dates to yours (originally 29th, and 2nd), and I renewed them both (on the free plan) a few days ago. Everything looks fine so far with the expected dates, although neither account has reached the renewal date yet.
I did notice that the renewal option seemed available a few days earlier than I expected. I was only intending to look at the rewards balance, but got the popup immediately on accessing the dashboard.

Not the perfect comparison since I'm not on a paid plan.

I became perplexed because when I looked at my account summary a few days ago I thought it said the accounts next payments would be in 7 or 8 days (the accounts have renewal dates one day apart) yet one account renewed two days ago and the other yesterday. According to the below text the rewards program was supposed to end Sept. 30th but the rewards site was removed days ago(?) and "rewards" are no longer mentioned on FU's homepage. So unless a person on a paid plan, who had only paid with rewards credit, wrote down or remembers their renewal dates, there is no way to precisely find past renewal dates since the rewards site is no more. I guess I was lucky to have the one $.86 charge in my payment history.

"Good day! We're notifying you that our Rewards program is ending on Sept 30, 2019. Your unused Reward dollars balance will be transferred to your mobile account by October 3, 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience. FreeUP Mobile"

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #40955 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic End of rewards program
My dates.are.a few.days behind yours. I will look again in a few days,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
3 weeks 17 hours ago #40958 by Isamorph

sblake5 wrote: That has been there all along.

Not much of a company with approximately 1 employee. Not sure what FU means they have teamed up with Kitt-Money.

www.manta.com/c/mhkrf2j/kittanning-communications-llc

www.buzzfile.com/business/Kittanning-Communications-LLC-210-354-4300

More
3 weeks 15 hours ago #40961 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic End of rewards program
My renewals are working as normal. I am on the free plan though.