Rewards Missing

More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #40435 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic Rewards Missing
Alright, so they fixed the account to renew on the plan I had selected next month. They also said they placed a credit on the account but that did not work out (got $5 vs the $20 that should have applied per their message). Maybe those updates they made are not going so well after all. If they credit the rest great. If not, all good as well.

Edit:
Now only if CellNuvo would just give an update to just close that chapter!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 4 days ago #40495 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Rewards Missing
My two $15 US, Canada, Mexico accounts both renewed in the last two days with $15 deducted from rewards on each account. Both accounts are listed and described, as usual, so they're unaltered and grandfathered for now it appears.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Diedrich_Duo, Chosen, tech-stitch

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #41154 by LouP
Replied by LouP on topic Rewards Missing
I know Freeup had indicated that the available rewards would be transferred to our available balances. For the past couple of days my account shows no rewards and $0 balance. I am hoping this is just temporary until their system updates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Isamorph

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #41155 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Rewards Missing

LouP wrote: I know Freeup had indicated that the available rewards would be transferred to our available balances. For the past couple of days my account shows no rewards and $0 balance. I am hoping this is just temporary until their system updates.

Thanks, LouP. Looking just now, on a browser without cache cleared (or page refreshed), I still see my rewards balance. I saved screenshots a week or so ago as a safety-- but if someone didn't, you might try doing so.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #41158 by Frasier1
Replied by Frasier1 on topic Rewards Missing
My Reward balance (130 bucks) disappeared Oct 1st but has not been applied to my balance yet.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #41162 by Isamorph
Same here---no rewards earned or available and zero balance. Odd but normal FU accounting.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #41163 by johnsmith
Replied by johnsmith on topic Rewards Missing
ditto

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #41165 by Frasier1
Replied by Frasier1 on topic Rewards Missing
Got this Email from FreeUP : Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. As the FreeUp rewards program is ending, I will confirm that your current balance will be applied as a credit to your bill within the next 2 cycles. We are doing all that we can to make the ending of the program as simple as possible.
2 CYCLES! I thought is was supposed to be done by Oct 3rd??????
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Isamorph, LouP, tech-stitch

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #41166 by johnsmith
Replied by johnsmith on topic Rewards Missing

Isamorph wrote: Odd but normal FU accounting.

This tickles my funny bone. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #41167 by Isamorph

Frasier1 wrote: Got this Email from FreeUP : Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. As the FreeUp rewards program is ending, I will confirm that your current balance will be applied as a credit to your bill within the next 2 cycles. We are doing all that we can to make the ending of the program as simple as possible.
2 CYCLES! I thought is was supposed to be done by Oct 3rd??????

By "Cycles" I guess CS means billing "cycles". If so, will they take our next payments from our CCs since we have no rewards or balance listed? Got to love simplicity.

Speaking of rewards, I'd like to mention that a generous Nth forum member gifted me the rewards he had earned on his FreeUp free plan since he, given the recent changes to FU plans, said he would never use his rewards. So he has demonstrated not only generosity but has shown that the FreeUp rewards sharing feature of the app is still functioning. Now if I can just find those vanished rewards he shared.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1