Rewards Missing

More
2 months 2 days ago - 2 months 2 days ago #40176 by tech-stitch
Rewards Missing was created by tech-stitch
Has anyone else noticed their accounts having their rewards wiped clean? Both of ours now show nothing and there was more than $75.00 on one for sure.

Edit:
Oh wait, the billaway site is down which my explain why the accounts show nothing and the app now is not responding. Hopefully a glitch, cause I have a payment posting in 3 days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, Diedrich_Duo, Chosen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 days ago #40177 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Rewards Missing
Yes mine are missing
The following user(s) said Thank You: tech-stitch

More
2 months 2 days ago - 2 months 2 days ago #40178 by tech-stitch
Replied by tech-stitch on topic Rewards Missing
Okay, there is something going on. Just made a call from my line and I got a message saying "Congratulations, your account has been activated and to hold while connected". Thinking I dialed the wrong number, I called out again and the call went through as normal. Both calls were made to the same number.

Edit:
Both accounts have been active for some time now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

More
2 months 2 days ago - 2 months 2 days ago #40179 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Rewards Missing

tech-stitch wrote: Okay, there is something going on. Just made a call from my line and I got a message saying "Congratulations, your account has been activated and to hold while connected". Thinking I dialed the wrong number, I called out again and the call went through as normal. Both calls were made to the same number.

Edit:
Both accounts have been active for some time now.

My rewards are missing too. I also cannot get on the earn rewards site. My account site shows that the plans offered have changed. The $10 plan is gone and my $15 unlimited t&t +1GB to the US and Canada is no longer offered. The FreeUp home page has been altered and now touts a $45 unlimited "on our premium network" plan. I don't know if I like what's going on.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo, Chosen, tech-stitch

More
2 months 2 days ago - 2 months 2 days ago #40180 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Rewards Missing
Yeah, I've noticed oddities, too.
Earlier today, I couldn't access freeupmobile.com at all. Then it came back, still apparently showing the old plans (but maybe cached?). Logging in at that site now, I watched the page refresh and balance change to $0. I also now see the changes to the listed plans Isamorph mentioned.

When trying earlier, I noticed that not only freeup.billaway was down, but also all the sister sites listed in st3fx's post here: www.nthcircle.com/forum/freeup/2697-freeup-reduces-coupons-to-10-cents?start=10#37706

Voice and text are working fine for me at this point. I didn't check earlier today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, Diedrich_Duo, Chosen, tech-stitch

More
2 months 2 days ago #40181 by tech-stitch
Interesting observations. I can validate the same on the plans and that. Looks like there will be in fact some very "exiting" news and changes going on... I wonder if they will honor my original plan change to move to the $15.00 US, CAN, MEX + 1GB plan on my paid line. At least, that still shows.

Anyway, as the saying goes, "When the river sounds, is because it carries water"... and this one looks like might be headed to flood stage as too many things are coincidentally happening at the same time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Diedrich_Duo, Chosen

More
2 months 2 days ago #40182 by Frasier1
Replied by Frasier1 on topic Rewards Missing
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

More
2 months 2 days ago - 2 months 2 days ago #40183 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic Rewards Missing
Uh oh -- my WorryMeter is moving up to the "Time to Worry / Make Alternative Plans" range. Looks like less economical choices are on the way; that's not good for us frugal types. Thanks to all who posted on this thread, giving the rest of us the heads up on the changes, even though we would prefer good news, thank you very much! :)

Then again, I guess it could be worse: "CellNUVO and FreeUP Mobile announce that they will combine rewards programs and redemption opportunities. Details coming soon!" JUST KIDDING -- I hope!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, realLexusl21, Frasier1, Chosen, tech-stitch

More
2 months 2 days ago #40184 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Rewards Missing
I don't think all the dust has settled yet, but.....
I'm looking at backup plans, too-- but I always have at least one option ready for a quick switch..
It would be kind of a triple-whammy if FreeUp loses it's easiest way to earn rewards, its' rewards balances, and it's most economical upgrade plans all within a few days.

Just an additional note: if I look at upgrade plans available to my line, it's worse than the plans list on the plans page-- the $15 upgrade plan only offers 250mb instead of the 500mb on the Plans page. One of the 2 is possibly an error.

More
2 months 2 days ago #40185 by tech-stitch
I sent them a message, we will see if I can get a response prior to the bill due date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21, Chosen