FreeUp reduces coupons to 10 Cents!

More
3 months 5 days ago #38308 by tech-stitch
Interestingly enough, I have noticed the same. I wonder if they changed the algorithm to make more coupons available to those printing regularly. On a separate note, I do see new manufacturers or products almost being added daily. That said, I am happy about those changes now - in particular now with the new printing process (7*$.10).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 5 days ago #38331 by KentE

John thomas wrote: So is this company att. Do I need an att phone or unlocked . Any sign up referrals let me know.

Yes, AT&T network. Any prepaid AT&T phone, including still locked to AT&T will work, as will any unlocked GSM phone with AT&T bands (which is nearly any unlocked GSM phone.)

More
3 months 5 days ago #38341 by realLexusl21

John thomas wrote: So is this company att. Do I need an att phone or unlocked . Any sign up referrals let me know.

Free up might be a good alternative to FreedomPop. Since you're forced to switch you have nothing to lose but try.

More
3 months 5 days ago #38344 by realLexusl21
There is always a pay option.

Free will always be a headache. Different company different type of headache.

What do you expect from free

More
3 months 5 days ago #38351 by realLexusl21

John thomas wrote: Freeup It's not free . U must do coupons I thought. Time is not free. Cellnuvo not free. U know how many hours some of us have swiped. I swipe 1 1/2 years. Some on I here 2 1/2 swiping . Alot of unredeemed $

Only the individual person can decide if it's worth it or not. No outside person can tell you what is valuable to you. Right?

I thought FreedomPop was a waste of time. VoIP is bad.
then the so-called honest company started playing game just started converting people into paid accounts.

Yet I never went into a FreedomPop thread and bash them. What's the point? Wasting my time. if people like FreedomPop so be it , if people like cellnuvo so be it if people like ring plus so be it.

People should have known what FreedomPop was. If they decide to use them that's their problem not mine.
Right?