FreeUp reduces coupons to 10 Cents!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37718 by 112059

Isamorph wrote:

112059 wrote:

st3fx wrote:

Isamorph wrote: If this 10centsX7 coupons a day plan is put in place, it would be or would have been nice if FU had informed us via text or email with a heads up. They have sent other emails to me about linking my CC,etc., so why not with important changes to rewards and crediting?

I agree with you.

From Google search, here are Billaway rewards programs with coupons.com printing:

freeup.billaway.com/deals

gulf.billaway.com/deals

lyfepoints.billaway.com/deals

usbbm.billaway.com/deals

ecomobile.billaway.com/deals

These rewards programs all have a 7 times daily limit, so I wonder if change was made by Billaway without FU involvement.

Anyone use the Gulf.billaway? If you can get 1.50 per day for printing coupons I would like more info.

Gulf.billiway might be good for some people, but since I live in California, I'd have to drive a few thousand miles to filler up.

www.loc8nearme.com/gulf-oil/

Maybe you could get their Visa card and buy gas or other items at any store and pay the balance with points. I just glanced at the credit terms and it shows no annual fee but it does have a high interest rate. I need more info before I jump in. On the power points site if I click on coupons it shows nothing but if I click on the shop tab it shows deals and when that is clicked I can then select shop for coupons.com site where they show many coupons to print. Not sure if this is how you get rewarded or not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #37719 by PEW
So if you're in Cali and have an EV, you're in luck... get the $1.50 credit and then get the credit card to pay toward your power bill. $1.50 should be enough to pay for the day's drive (6Kwh?) if your commute is short.

I am not sure high interest rate matters as long as you're not really planning to carrying a balance, you really want zero annual fee and ability to use it anywhere.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37720 by Isamorph
Not sure, but I suspect Gulf rewards is much the same as FU closed rewards program in that credits can only be used for Gulf gas or products purchases just like one can only use FU credits for paying one's AT&T plan and nothing more.

www.gulfexpressraymore.com/gulf-cards
www.gulfpowerpoints.com/

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37726 by mmfacemm
ecomobile seems like the most logic choice to explore rather than gulf lol.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37727 by Isamorph

mmfacemm wrote: ecomobile seems like the most logic choice to explore rather than gulf lol.

Logic: Peculiar that they still have a section within their FAQs about porting form Ring+.:huh:

www.ecomobile.com/knowledgebase/porting-from-ringplus/

More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #37728 by Isamorph
Perhaps reduced to .07 cents. Appears that FU is at again, or is the culprit billaway. The coupon page still says .25 per coupon and .50 cents a day. Anyway, today I printed seven coupons all at once rather than separately. But 7x7 does equal .49 cents per day, so that's close enough to .50 cents I reckon.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1, st3fx

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37729 by tech-stitch
Alright. So the site is definitely crediting .07, but now it's crediting what appears as doubles. I had 10 print sessions for both accounts (one which had two coupons). I was credited a total of 6 on one account which I printed 3 separate sessions and 14 on the other one (the one with the most coupon prints). That said, who knows what is going on. We will see what happens today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, Frasier1

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37730 by Frasier1
I got 7 cents as well. On FreeUPs site they now have one place that says 25 cents, and one that says 10 cents, but they are actually paying 7 cents. They need to pick one and stick with it and correct the web site anywhere it says something different. Has anyone been able to print all 7 at once and still get proper credit?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37731 by Isamorph

Frasier1 wrote: I got 7 cents as well. On FreeUPs site they now have one place that says 25 cents, and one that says 10 cents, but they are actually paying 7 cents. They need to pick one and stick with it and correct the web site anywhere it says something different. Has anyone been able to print all 7 at once and still get proper credit?

Maybe FU got the 7 and 10 backward, no surprise there, and thinks we should print 10 coupons a day at 7 cents each which would equal 70 cents a day. Seriously, though, this lack of will or know-how when it comes to updating its site and keeping its customers informed is worrisome and obviously promotes lack of confidence in the company and its ability to control its destiny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37732 by ceka
My yesterday's coupon printing credited 2x7 cents on one account and 4x7 on another. Today I printed 10 coupons individually on both accounts, just in case, but that's a chore now. We'll see what happens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1