FreeUp reduces coupons to 10 Cents!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37690 by Frasier1
FreeUp now only pays 10 cents per coupon but, they allow you to print up to 7 per day. So it's kind of bad news and good news....
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Isamorph, realLexusl21, puppydude, st3fx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37691 by Frasier1
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, ceka, st3fx

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37692 by ceka

Frasier1 wrote:

You read my mind :) I was about to ask for proof, because I just printed my coupons for 25 cents each.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, Frasier1, st3fx

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37694 by st3fx

ceka wrote: You read my mind :) I was about to ask for proof, because I just printed my coupons for 25 cents each.

Maybe we will only get $0.10 for each. When viewing in desktop browser, I also see the old coupons landing page @ freeup.billaway.com/coupons , but updated info @ freeup.billaway.com/deals
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, Frasier1, ceka

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37695 by puppydude
I just printed mine for the $0.10 as in the picture.

Pretty common for any GPT stuff, make it easy to earn rewards in the beginning and then require a bit more effort as the user base increases. I did 7 prints so now to wait and see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, Frasier1, ceka

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37696 by Isamorph

st3fx wrote:

ceka wrote: You read my mind :) I was about to ask for proof, because I just printed my coupons for 25 cents each.

Maybe we will only get $0.10 for each. When viewing in desktop browser, I also see the old coupons landing page @ freeup.billaway.com/coupons , but updated info @ freeup.billaway.com/deals

Maybe FU will keep current users on the .50 a day plan, and the 7 coupons a day plan will be for new members.:unsure: It's already hard enough to track one's credits, and keeping track of 14 coupon credits a day with FU's wacky accounting may be too much for my feeble math skills. But, who knows, maybe the 7X.10 a day scenario will be more accurate than has been the case so far.:dry: So far I only see the .25 plan in the rewards app on my desktop browser.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37697 by puppydude
My app shows the 7 x .10 but the site is still showing 2 x .25 here.

I did get 4 credits for 5/21 I just discovered though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, Frasier1

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37702 by tech-stitch
Interesting. I still show the old stuff. In fact, I was not able to print my coupons yesterday because clicking on the link from either the app or desktop site resulted in blank page that would not move from there regardless of the time left open. Now the question is whether you can print all 7 in one go or if you have to print them separately (as I do today). I will run a test to see what happens and report. If anyone does find information prior to that, please do share. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Isamorph

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37703 by Bill Horn
bad news!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37705 by Isamorph
If this 10centsX7 coupons a day plan is put in place, it would be or would have been nice if FU had informed us via text or email with a heads up. They have sent other emails to me about linking my CC,etc., so why not with important changes to rewards and crediting?
The following user(s) said Thank You: st3fx