Is the free plan gone?

More
1 week 1 day ago #36712 by Hungry-Hog
I renewed it successfully two days ago, but today the service ia disable. I got a text message like this:

Your frup free plan 100mb svc expired today. We were unable to renew your plan. Please make a payment or visit www.freeipmobile.com or call 611 for more info

When I tried to enable data it says:

Your data services are currently disabled. Please dial 611 or contact customer care for assistance.

Anybody sees the same things?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #36716 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic Is the free plan gone?

Hungry-Hog wrote: I renewed it successfully two days ago, but today the service ia disable. I got a text message like this:

Your frup free plan 100mb svc expired today. We were unable to renew your plan. Please make a payment or visit www.freeipmobile.com or call 611 for more info

When I tried to enable data it says:

Your data services are currently disabled. Please dial 611 or contact customer care for assistance.

Anybody sees the same things?


Can you make phone calls and text? If so, then FU likely switched you to the newer Free 1,000 minutes no data plan. If that is what happened, I believe you are the first to report it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #36717 by furgus8
Replied by furgus8 on topic Is the free plan gone?
I am in the same boat (line renewed today). Calls, txt, and data doesn't work (old plan). On the website it says "YOUR ACCOUNT IS CURRENTLY PAST DUE" and I've tried adding another CC but the account is still inactive.

I've sent an email to support to see what they say...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, Hungry-Hog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #36718 by puppydude
Replied by puppydude on topic Is the free plan gone?
My free plan is still showing 500/500/100 and still working normally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #36719 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic Is the free plan gone?
Mine is working fine. Renews in 9 days though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #36721 by furgus8
Replied by furgus8 on topic Is the free plan gone?
Support got back with me...I was a little surprise they worked weekends. In their ticket they mentioned that it was not showing set to renew (but I'm pretty sure I did renew it within the 7 days allotment). It's still on the grandfathered 500min/100mb plan instead of the new 1000/min plan. I was afraid for a minute there they would switch me to the new data-less plan. Everythings activated and back to working.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, LouP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #36725 by Hungry-Hog
Replied by Hungry-Hog on topic Is the free plan gone?
thank you! I sent them a message after reading your message and problem was solved within 5 minutes! And this is Sunday afternoon! No wonder they were so successful with totalwireless

furgus8 wrote: Support got back with me...I was a little surprise they worked weekends. In their ticket they mentioned that it was not showing set to renew (but I'm pretty sure I did renew it within the 7 days allotment). It's still on the grandfathered 500min/100mb plan instead of the new 1000/min plan. I was afraid for a minute there they would switch me to the new data-less plan. Everythings activated and back to working.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, puppydude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 15 hours ago #36731 by Zubrin
Replied by Zubrin on topic Is the free plan gone?
Totalwireless? You meant Simple Mobile found and sold by Rod Nakjavani :P . Carlos Slim did not realize that Totalwireless could be the most successful Verizon MNVO if under the right management. Now Verizon came up with its own Visible, and Visible will kill Totalwireless over time.

Hungry-Hog wrote: thank you! I sent them a message after reading your message and problem was solved within 5 minutes! And this is Sunday afternoon! No wonder they were so successful with totalwireless

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.