New free plan?

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #34780 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic New free plan?
Just got my pop up to renew to my current plan, which would be the free plan of 500min with 100mb data. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #34809 by LouP
Replied by LouP on topic New free plan?
More plan options added:

The $10 unlimited with 200mb now includes calls to Canada and Mexico.

A $15 plan with unlimited calls/texts and 1GB data has also been added. If the coupons/ rewards system can be worked out, you should be able to get $15/ month in rewards just by printing 2 coupons per day. That is a very easy way to pay for a decent plan if you do not require lots of data.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Chelle, Isamorph

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #34811 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic New free plan?

LouP wrote: More plan options added:

The $10 unlimited with 200mb now includes calls to Canada and Mexico.

A $15 plan with unlimited calls/texts and 1GB data has also been added. If the coupons/ rewards system can be worked out, you should be able to get $15/ month in rewards just by printing 2 coupons per day. That is a very easy way to pay for a decent plan if you do not require lots of data.

With true cellular voice, a $15 price tag, and a gig of data-- combined with easy earnings opportunities-- that's going to be the plan to beat.

And if AT&T rolls out VoLTE to them, it'll be even better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouP

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #34812 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic New free plan?
The $15 plan sounds ideal for me. Thanks for noticing and sharing the update, LouP !

On a different note, I did one of the offerwall apps on FreeUP. Listed at 288 points, actually paid 173, almost immediately. As a comparison, the same app offer on CellNuvo paid 850 silver when I did it some time ago-- and doubled to 1700 silver during the 20-entry period. For that app, the payout was nearly the same.
I use the same phone for a CellNuvo swiper and FreeUP rewards app. I'd deleted the app after receiving the silver on the CellNuvo offer. No problem qualifying for the same offer from the FreeUP offerwall, at least for that offer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle