Grandfathered free plan

• LouP
  • LouP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Cans+String
  • Cans+String
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #33777 by LouP
Grandfathered free plan was created by LouP
I renewed my free plan today and I was again allowed to sign up for the 500 Total Minutes & Texts + 100MB 4G LTE Data plan which will start in 7 days.

I prefer this plan over the new 1000 minute free plan with no data as I use google voice dialer which requires data connection.

Hope they continue to allow renewals.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Diedrich_Duo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #33778 by Diedrich_Duo
Same here and same here -- really glad that we seem to be grandfathered in on the old plan with that 100MB. Hope it will continue that way in perpetuity!

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #33779 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic Grandfathered free plan
Me, too, on all counts..
But... if they get coupon crediting working for everyone, and get the dashboard configured to buy add-ons with rewards, it would be simple to earn enough to add 250mb each month. ($5 in Rewards)

Depending on how you use Google Voice, and who you need to reach while away from WiFi, it is possible to get by with no data, but it's not ideal.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #33781 by puppydude
Replied by puppydude on topic Grandfathered free plan
My free plan renewed the other day as well.I'm basically using this as a test bed to see when the crediting issues get worked out.

My balance is a bit over 40 dollars but the crediting is still a work in progress.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #33782 by Chosen
Replied by Chosen on topic Grandfathered free plan

puppydude wrote: My free plan renewed the other day as well.I'm basically using this as a test bed to see when the crediting issues get worked out.

My balance is a bit over 40 dollars but the crediting is still a work in progress.

My thoughts exactly.
Will be upgrading to the $10 monthly plan once FU gets it all together!