FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
1 week 4 days ago #34099 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
The last few days, I've been watching 2 videos per line, in hopes that I can get my daily earnings to an even 50 cents. I have yet to see any credits for videos, though. (from reading back through this thread, that does not seem like an uncommon situation.)

The videos are a small issue for me, since I'm also in the 95%+ success rate on coupon printing.

I tried to do an informal count of yea/nay for reliable coupon crediting in this thread, and came up with about a 30% failure rate. Admittedly, the sample of responders in small, so the margin of error is large. Even a 10% failure rate seems too high for a company trying to grow it's user base to tolerate.

It's also hurting FreeUP on the Play Store-- discounting the 50% of reviews that are obvious fakes (written before FreeUP had even announced their original opening), the negative reviews outnumber the positive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #34102 by puppydude
My coupon printing credits probably 75=80 percent of the time, usually delayed several days but eventually crediting.Two with chrome on the computer and two from the app daily.

I usually try 8 or 10 videos(ads)and get credited for one or two.Averaging about 20 bucks a month so I can live with it

Running the app on an old Moto E running android 5.1.

More
1 week 3 days ago #34109 by KentE
Good to hear that the app runs fine on android 5.1! I had to upgrade my CN swiping phone since it would no longer run reasonably on Android 5, and I run the FUP app on the same device.
I made the decision long ago that I couldn't run the CellNuvo app on my 'real' phone, since it uses so much screen time that my phone was always in a discharged state. By comparison, the FreeUP app sips battery (if one only prints coupons). I also like that I can run the FreeUP app from multiple devices, which means I don't have to carry my swiping phone if I'm going to be out of town for a day or 2..

More
1 week 3 days ago #34110 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I have a question for the people who aren't getting credited:

When you're at the coupons.com website are you logged in as a user?

I'm wondering if some of you inadvertantly registered for a coupons.com account and it's interfering with the credits getting to FreeUp.com.

When I print coupons through the app or the Billaway site the coupons.com site shows me as NOT logged in and I almost always get credited properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Isamorph

More
1 week 3 days ago #34111 by KentE
Chelle writes "I'm wondering if some of you inadvertantly registered for a coupons.com account and it's interfering with the credits getting to FreeUp.com."

This seems a good avenue for investigation/comparison.
I remember being confused originally by the option of registering on coupons.com, and asking here if it was necessary when I didn't see credits for the first few days. (I don't think anyone had an answer for me at that time.)
I 'might' have registered at coupons.com for my first line-- I'll try to check tonight for the marker you note.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Isamorph

More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #34112 by Isamorph
Good point about staying away from the coupons.com account. FreeUp could have been clearer on how exactly to successfully get rewarded for printing coupons. It could be that FreeUp doesn't know about this possible reason for people not getting credited. I, too, have had great recent success with coupon printing rewards, and have always steered clear of coupons.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
1 week 3 days ago #34117 by peterquinn
Nope, never registered for a coupons.com account.

The only inference I was able to draw from my daily logs spreadsheet was that there is NO discernible reason for why coupons don't get credited. Seems totally random, unfortunately.

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #34119 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I don't have a coupons.com acct either.

Yesterday's 2 coupons, only 1 got credited.

More
1 week 2 days ago #34144 by KentE
Printing works ok for me, and if I did originally register for coupons.com, it no longer logs me in automatically. (I see the 'sign in' prompt if I go up to the top menu on coupons.com.)
Even if this doesn't seem like a thing for PEW and peterquinn, I still think it's something we should keep our eye on for those with trouble getting credits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 week 1 day ago #34189 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Two days of crediting... 2 ads, then 1 ads, then 0 ads for 2 days in a row now.