FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #34005 by mmfacemm
Super consistent for me 48c a day on each of two lines for at least 10 days.

Customer service is still mia though. Time to give up chasing them about missing referrals and rewards. I am not too upset as they are crediting coupons consistently now for me and giving us double a day which is very nice. I probably referred about 10 people though but oh well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #34012 by Isamorph
Yes, they get lots of slack from me if the consistent coupon crediting continues, for I can easily earn more than the $10 my monthly plan costs. $10 for 30 or so minutes time spent a month is sufficient for my needs.

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #34013 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I'd be more interested in the $25 plan... save up for the next 12 months while I am on Sprint 1 year free (hope to get $14 a month consistently), then switch to F-UP for one year of w/3gb monthly... (assuming the Sprint 1 yr free is no longer avail). If it is still available, different story. :)

More
3 months 1 week ago #34027 by LouP
Replied by LouP on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I have consistently getting credit for 2 coupons per day, although there is always a bit of a delay (1-2 days) before the credit appears.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #34038 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Spoke too soon, I guess getting credited was a glitch... back to not getting credited... will try in a week or two... sigh...
I am not quite the typical lab rat. :)

More
3 months 1 week ago #34071 by woo_24
Replied by woo_24 on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I mostly get them....eventually, usually a few days delayed with maybe a day or two missed that I can't explain. As we sit now, I've not received any coupon rewards since 2/3 even though I do two a day.

More
3 months 1 week ago #34072 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

woo_24 wrote: I mostly get them....eventually, usually a few days delayed with maybe a day or two missed that I can't explain. As we sit now, I've not received any coupon rewards since 2/3 even though I do two a day.

I don't understand the different experiences we all have with this. I've maybe missed 2 credits total across 2 lines in the last 30 days-- very reliable, although sometimes there is a delay of a couple of days (and never showing up on the weekend.) (FWIW, I print coupons via the phone app, on Android 7.)

More
3 months 1 week ago #34073 by Isamorph

KentE wrote:

woo_24 wrote: I mostly get them....eventually, usually a few days delayed with maybe a day or two missed that I can't explain. As we sit now, I've not received any coupon rewards since 2/3 even though I do two a day.

I don't understand the different experiences we all have with this. I've maybe missed 2 credits total across 2 lines in the last 30 days-- very reliable, although sometimes there is a delay of a couple of days (and never showing up on the weekend.) (FWIW, I print coupons via the phone app, on Android 7.)

I might add that FreeUP support has been informed about and has thus known about our problems for some time, yet not much has changed. So why is it that FreeUp seems unwilling to fix the problems, or is incapable of fixing the problems? Whoever is in charge must know, I assume, that our unaddressed problems lead to a lack of confidence in the the company and is bad for business. I suspect that those in charge are betting the great deals on plans will outweigh the negative customer experiences, and most customers will stay the course. But betting always has risks.

More
3 months 1 week ago #34074 by woo_24
Replied by woo_24 on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

KentE wrote: ...(FWIW, I print coupons via the phone app, on Android 7.)

I typically print my coupons on my laptop, but sometimes do it on my work PC or on my Android phone. Perhaps the variance messes things up?

There's no noticeable pattern though...each device has worked for coupons....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
3 months 1 week ago #34075 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I suspect that they
1) don't know where to look
or
2) know where to look, but need to convince another party to take action.
or
3) someone knows where to look, and is capable of getting other parties to assist, but that someone isn't manning the CS help desk, and CS isn't adequately trained to recognize and pass along related problems to that knowledgeable someone.

Like a lot of the 'alternative' payment methods, the route to working successfully may be complicated.

FreeUP needs to get our accounts registered correctly, and reported to us accurately via the dashboards, and the app functioning correctly.

FreeUP is dependent on Billaway to run the earnings scheme & report back to FreeUP on user actions

Billaway is dependent on Coupons.com to deliver content and report back on user actions to Billaway.

Billaway is dependent on other providers to serve videos, games, surveys and report back.

All the reportings, behind-the-scenes logins, account registrations, etc., have to work together. If any link is broken, the end result is broken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, Frasier1