FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
1 month 1 day ago #39531 by peterquinn
Well, based on my previous post it may seem that the laptop is the problem. But it's not, because I haven't had any luck using Android phones either -- two different phones. I have tried using the FUp app. And I have tried using different browsers on the phones. No credit for coupons.

Incidentally, I have also tried watching videos. Using the laptop as well as using the phones, and with various browsers. Haven't gotten credit for the videos either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 day ago - 1 month 1 day ago #39534 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

peterquinn wrote: Well, based on my previous post it may seem that the laptop is the problem. But it's not, because I haven't had any luck using Android phones either -- two different phones. I have tried using the FUp app. And I have tried using different browsers on the phones. No credit for coupons.

Incidentally, I have also tried watching videos. Using the laptop as well as using the phones, and with various browsers. Haven't gotten credit for the videos either.

peterquinn, I know you've worked hard to try to get this to work In your trials of multiple devices and browsers, have you tried using a different data connection source? For example, if you use exclusively home WiFi, have you tried by using public WiFi, or at a friends house? I know there has been some discussion, buried in one of the CellNuvo threads, on what public WiFi sources seemed to work well for CN use. (Some don't, because of blocking.)

(EDIT TO ADD: don't consider the videos a reliable test-- most reports indicate a very low success rate on these, even for those who get coupon credits reliably.)

More
1 month 1 day ago #39537 by peterquinn
To answer KentE -- yup, been there, done that! Tried Walmart's wifi. Tried Starbucks wifi. And McDonalds. And combined those with different browsers, through the FUp app, etc.

I have tried printing on data as well . Come to think of it, different data too -- FreedomPop data on a FPop Sprint phone, and FPop's ATT data on a GSM phone.

Like I said, this is the epic FreeUp coupon printing mystery for me!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
1 month 1 day ago #39539 by vt4702
Replied by vt4702 on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I've never had luck with wifi connections at any of those places, I'm constantly dropped or it's terribly slow. I suggest visiting a library. Most public libraries have wifi and computers that can be used without a library card, although you may need to show a picture ID. See if you have any luck on a non-commercial provided wifi and possible a different machine. If that doesn't work call FreeUp and ask them what type of sacrifice they require so you can get credits from coupon printing. I've been pleased with the quality of customer service from FreeUp. Humans answer the phone pretty quick and are knowledgeable and pleasant.

More
1 month 21 hours ago - 1 month 20 hours ago #39542 by tech-stitch
Here is a thought although I have not tested it for this purpose. Download a virtual machine from Microsoft ( developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/ ) and just install a browser that has been known to work (Firefox has been doing the trick for me for this purpose). Those VMs should be effectively clean since they are to test Internet Explorer and Edge under several environments.

This eliminates the need for a clean install. Hopefully the coupons site does not complain about a VM though.

Edit:
Oh yeah, there is also the possibility that the account is messed up if trying different ISPs, software, and machines. Unfortunately, the only way to know for sure is to gain access to a PC that is known to be working with this process though to rule that one out.

In your shoes, I may just be tempted to get another account and see if that one works. I do hope it does not come to that and you can get that resolved.

More
1 month 12 hours ago - 1 month 5 hours ago #39548 by Isamorph
Both accounts are credited to the 17th but received Zero credits( $1.40 worth ) on both accounts for the 16th, something that hasn't happened for some time. Must have been funky Tuesdays at FUville.

Edit: Now credited to the 18th.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #39558 by tech-stitch
All coupon credits have applied up to 07/17/2019 on both accounts we have since my last update that indicated credits up to 07/10/2019.

More
4 weeks 9 hours ago #39637 by ceka
Replied by ceka on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Credited for 7/19 and 7/20, but 7/18 - missing. On both accounts.

More
4 weeks 9 hours ago #39638 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
@peterquinn I've sent you a PM

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #39663 by vt4702
Replied by vt4702 on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I'm in the same boat. I have correct credits for 17, 19 and 20, but no 18. I know I printed them, I have 1--8 in my folder.