FreeUP coupons not crediting

  • PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
6 months 6 days ago #33414 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
My last credited coupon was on 1/9/19. When it works, I've been only getting 1 ad a day... (had 3 days with credit for 2, but with the missed credits, I guess I'm averaging <1 a day)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 6 days ago #33418 by peterquinn

PEW wrote: My last credited coupon was on 1/9/19. When it works, I've been only getting 1 ad a day... (had 3 days with credit for 2, but with the missed credits, I guess I'm averaging <1 a day)


Same for me. My last credit - for only one coupon instead of two - was on Jan 9.
And the plot thickens with a family member's FUP account - she got a $5 referral reward and she hasn't been getting any credits at all since Jan 3. It is almost as if FUP is withholding credits so that rewards don't add up to $10. To echo Isamorph's words, this is suspicious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 6 days ago #33426 by puppydude
My coupons seem to credit in bunches about twice a week, backdated in the ledger to the date they were downloaded. Most of the credits are for 2 coupon prints a day but occasionally only 1 shows up.

I have more trouble from the videos, probably only 10 percent actually credit.

With 1 ten dollar bonus from my first month my balance is over 32 dollars with two or three days of coupons pending.At least for me, coupons eventually credit and I've had good luck with quick 5 minute surveys and almost no luck with the videos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 6 days ago #33428 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

puppydude wrote: My coupons seem to credit in bunches about twice a week, backdated in the ledger to the date they were downloaded. Most of the credits are for 2 coupon prints a day but occasionally only 1 shows up.

I have more trouble from the videos, probably only 10 percent actually credit.

With 1 ten dollar bonus from my first month my balance is over 32 dollars with two or three days of coupons pending.At least for me, coupons eventually credit and I've had good luck with quick 5 minute surveys and almost no luck with the videos.


That's my exact same experience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 6 days ago #33429 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

peterquinn wrote:

PEW wrote: My last credited coupon was on 1/9/19. When it works, I've been only getting 1 ad a day... (had 3 days with credit for 2, but with the missed credits, I guess I'm averaging <1 a day)


Same for me. My last credit - for only one coupon instead of two - was on Jan 9.
And the plot thickens with a family member's FUP account - she got a $5 referral reward and she hasn't been getting any credits at all since Jan 3. It is almost as if FUP is withholding credits so that rewards don't add up to $10. To echo Isamorph's words, this is suspicious.


Nothing suspicious that I've seen:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 4 days ago - 6 months 4 days ago #33495 by Isamorph
FreeUP giveth and taketh, or crazy is as crazy does. Maybe FreeUP is making up for my uncredited days. 4 coupon credits a day is ok with me.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 4 days ago #33497 by mmfacemm

Isamorph wrote: FreeUP giveth and taketh, or crazy is as crazy does. Maybe FreeUP is making up for my uncredited days. 4 coupon credits a day is ok with me.


Hey those must be mine since freeup decided to stop crediting me again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
6 months 4 days ago #33498 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
This site will show your actual earning date (vs the credit date). Log in then click on your earnings balance on upper right.

freeup.billaway.com/dashBoard/index

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 4 days ago - 6 months 4 days ago #33500 by Isamorph

PEW wrote: This site will show your actual earning date (vs the credit date). Log in then click on your earnings balance on upper right.

freeup.billaway.com/dashBoard/index


Not sure what you mean, for all three places I can click on rewards show exactly the same info, as far as I can see. show exactly the same info, as far as I can see.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 4 days ago #33501 by Isamorph
@mmfacemm---"Hey those must be mine since freeup decided to stop crediting me again." That wouldn't surprise me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.