FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
5 months 1 week ago #33217 by Frasier1
I got my coupon credits also...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #33221 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

Isamorph wrote: Just to report I have received 6 consecutive days of two a day coupon rewards with yesterday the 6th being the last of the three days credited today, which may indicate that rewards will be updated in a more timely fashion than has been the case and that the inconsistent rewarding experienced will be a thing of the past. And with 16 days left in my billing period, I should be able to easily earn more than the $ 10 needed to pay for my plan. Hope springs eternal.

Same, here.

More
5 months 1 week ago #33223 by mmfacemm
Not me lol

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #33228 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
My credits for coupons are still working reliably- I've found it's much easier to see what's going on through the browser version of the Billaway site, which seems to accurately reflect the days the credits were earned.
I did have a problem crediting on 1/5-- one credit for one line, and none for the other. I was out of town that day, and using a different phone, on hotel WiFi that required logging in via an intermediate login step. I did my usual, printing each coupon after a fresh login to the FreeUp app. The single credit I got was on the phone I did first, so perhaps the WiFi network may have interfered with the cookies necessary for crediting.
I'll try using the same phone on my home WiFi to see if it works okay there.

[EDIT: TO UPDATE. The 'other' phone did work fine to receive credits on my home WiFi a few days later, so the non-crediting day appears to be related to the hotel WiFI, or just a random glitch that day.]

More
5 months 1 week ago #33229 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

KentE wrote: My credits for coupons are still working reliably- I've found it's much easier to see what's going on through the browser version of the Billaway site, which seems to accurately reflect the days the credits were earned.
I did have a problem crediting on 1/5-- one credit for one line, and none for the other. I was out of town that day, and using a different phone, on hotel WiFi that required logging in via an intermediate login step. I did my usual, printing each coupon after a fresh login to the FreeUp app. The single credit I got was on the phone I did first, so perhaps the WiFi network may have interfered with the cookies necessary for crediting.
I'll try using the same phone on my home WiFi to see if it works okay there.

What's the link to the Billaway rewards page?

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #33230 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
freeup.billaway.com/

The forum seems to shorten the hyperlink.
It starts with https://
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 1 week ago #33285 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Hm... so looks like I am only getting credit for 1 coupon vs 2 printed.

More
5 months 1 week ago #33354 by peterquinn

PEW wrote: Hm... so looks like I am only getting credit for 1 coupon vs 2 printed.

Worse for me. No credits for any coupons for 12 days. Credit of 1 coupon instead of 2 for 4 days. It's a shame because things were working very well for me in the beginning, and then all of a sudden things have been going all wrong. Customer service seems to have deteriorated too, no reply to my e-mails. Makes me apprehensive about the future of the Free Plan from FreeUp.

More
5 months 1 week ago #33357 by Isamorph
Well, the founders of FreeUp are seasoned veterans of the telecom world, but which areas of that world---the good or bad ones?

More
5 months 1 week ago #33358 by mmfacemm
Well don’t lose hope I’ve started getting credits again