FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
3 months 1 day ago #36864 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
(from Isamorph's post) : " video credits only appear after you have watched about 30-40 videos (about 5 minutes of videos)"

Well, that's interesting. I wonder if that indicates that you'll get credit in blocks of 30-40 videos (not in my case, unless the 30 videos need to be in one day, or one session), or if it means you'll only get .01 per video viewed after the first 30 (in which case the return is too low to be practical), or ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 day ago #36866 by puppydude
Crediting was fine until 3/14 for me,except for the 24 cent episode. But, I only received 1 video credit and no coupon credits for 3/15 and 3/16. Back to normal though and got 2 coupon credits each day for 3/17 and 3/18.
The video crediting makes no real sense to me though.

More
3 months 1 day ago - 3 months 1 day ago #36867 by Isamorph

puppydude wrote: Crediting was fine until 3/14 for me,except for the 24 cent episode. But, I only received 1 video credit and no coupon credits for 3/15 and 3/16. Back to normal though and got 2 coupon credits each day for 3/17 and 3/18.
The video crediting makes no real sense to me though.

My crediting is similar--for the past almost two months I've been credited as promised except for the .24 cent credits on the 14th, and none on the 15th. But I did get credits for 3/16+17+18. Months ago I tried one survey and gave up because the survey wanted to know more about me than I know, so I have no desire or time for surveys, nor do I have an interest in videos. Coupon money is all I need, and as has been said before, I actually use a few coupons to get products for less.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
3 months 23 hours ago #36868 by woo_24
Replied by woo_24 on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I’ve only been getting one coupon credited a day for most if April even though I print 2...I haven’t changed how I do it and it worked fine before getting 2 a day...

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #36948 by ceka
Replied by ceka on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Got credits for 4/22, but none for 4/21

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #36949 by KentE

woo_24 wrote: I’ve only been getting one coupon credited a day for most if April even though I print 2...I haven’t changed how I do it and it worked fine before getting 2 a day...

This seems a little unusual-- for most of us, once 2 coupons credit okay, they keep crediting okay. Whether on our end, or their end, something has changed for you. If we only knew what it was, maybe we could get on a more reliable course...
I hope yours does a self-correction!

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #36950 by mmfacemm

ceka wrote: Got credits for 4/22, but none for 4/21

Lol same.

It is such a good way to earn rewards that I can live with some missing coupons or days.

In my 146 days I have a balance of $72.55. Stripping out the $10 initial reward match, $5 referral credit, $0.35 in videos and $3.42 sent to another account I earned $60.62 in coupon credits. That works out to 40 missing coupon credits out of a possible 292 or a 14% loss. Not too bad. Some of those missing ones were probably my fault too as I missed a day or two here or there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouP, Frasier1, ceka

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #36951 by puppydude
I also got no coupon credits for 3/21 but got credits for 3/22.It looks like I was not credited for 3 days so not too bad.

Been trying a different strategy on the videos by attempting more than usual and I got credited for 9 videos yesterday instead of the usual 1 or 2.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #36952 by KentE

puppydude wrote: I also got no coupon credits for 3/21 but got credits for 3/22.It looks like I was not credited for 3 days so not too bad.

Been trying a different strategy on the videos by attempting more than usual and I got credited for 9 videos yesterday instead of the usual 1 or 2.

puppydude, would you mind guessing how many videos you viewed to get the 9 credits?

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #36953 by puppydude

KentE wrote:

puppydude wrote: I also got no coupon credits for 3/21 but got credits for 3/22.It looks like I was not credited for 3 days so not too bad.

puppydude, would you mind guessing how many videos you viewed to get the 9 credits?

I would guess between 20 and 30.Someone posted a reply from support earlier that mentioned crediting from blocks of multiple videos so I just decided to try videos for about 15 minutes and see what happened.

Previously I would do 2 or 3 videos,do a coupon print,do 2 or 3 more videos and another coupon print.I just added some uninterrupted videos after the coupon prints and got the most video credits I've seen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, ceka