FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
1 month 2 days ago - 1 month 2 days ago #36799 by mmfacemm
I did get two credits for the 14th on both accounts but yes 24 cents each as well. One account only got one 25c credit for the 13th though the other got the two.

I now have $115 across both accounts. This coupon printing really adds up. If anyone wants to trade some of my credit for something I am open to offers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 days ago #36800 by Isamorph

Isamorph wrote: Just saw coupon crediting was updated on my two accounts and now contains credits through 4/14 .

I got a favorable roll of the dice in that my credits updated today were 2X.25=.50X2 accounts for all days credited, save for the 14th where I received 2X.24=.48. My 2 cents is no big deal. FU will probably correct most everyone's accounting errors soon.

More
1 month 1 day ago #36803 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
No credits for my mom's or my account for the 15th.

On the 14th I got two 24ยข credits and my mom didn't get anything.

I always do two on each account in the morning and also in the afternoon, as insurance.

Not complaining, though. We still have lots of credit built up that we'll use eventually.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
1 month 1 day ago #36805 by ceka
Replied by ceka on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

ceka wrote: I just got credited through 4/13 on my two accounts - as expected, plus I got one credit on one account for 4/14 which is 24 cents (?) ...and the freeup.billaway.com website is sooo sloooow.

The good news, the freeup.billaway.com website works much faster today - back to normal, and I got credited for 4/16 on both of my accounts.

The bad news, with the exception of one 24 cents credit on one of my accounts, no credits for 4/14 and 4/15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
1 month 1 day ago - 1 month 1 day ago #36806 by Isamorph
My two accounts are credited up to the 16th as well. But credits for the 15th are missing on both accounts, although I have received credits for two coupons every day on the two accounts, save for the 15th. And the 4 credits on the 14th were .24 cent ones. FreeUp's math skills are still wanting. My $15 dollar monthly account has said the "next payment" will be $16 for almost two months now, apart from the instance where it briefly said it would be $1,300 or whatever. But it's good that I'm only charged $15 taken from my rewards. It's still great that one can earn $30 + or - a month in less than an hour printing coupons, but I think I have spent more time looking to see if I have been rewarded for coupons printed than time spent actually printing them, which is not so great.:huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
1 month 1 day ago #36807 by mmfacemm
yes 15th April is missing for me too

More
1 month 1 day ago #36808 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Maybe the credits for the 15th were withheld for taxes?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Isamorph, Frasier1

More
1 month 1 day ago #36809 by Isamorph

KentE wrote: Maybe the credits for the 15th were withheld for taxes?

Hadn't considered that possibility. It's also possible, given the sometimes funny math on FU's site, FU was still working on their own problematic taxes.:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
4 weeks 1 day ago - 4 weeks 1 day ago #36860 by Isamorph
I sent an email to FU support yesterday asking about the missing coupon credits from 4/15 that I and others had not received. Below is the response, which is wrong in my case, for I am still missing credits for the 15th on both of my accounts. Perhaps when FU support looks at "my " account, they can see that the 4/15 credits have been rewarded, yet from my perspective, it may take a few days before they are posted on my account(s). I suppose, though, the good news is FU support took only 1 day to respond to my question, albeit with the wrong answer.

"Thank you for reaching out to us. Coupons.com credits can take anywhere from 24-72 hours to appear in your account and video credits only appear after you have watched about 30-40 videos (about 5 minutes of videos). Games credits appear once your have completed the minimum for earning the reward. Survey rewards usually appear immediately or within a day, and shopping and deal credits can take 5-60 to appear in your account.

I see from viewing your account that you did receive your credits yesterday for your print sessions on 4/15. I hope you find this information helpful."

Sincerely,

Phoebe
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, ceka

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
4 weeks 1 day ago #36863 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Crediting is getting inconsistent again... no fix to the Apr 14 for one 24 cent and only posted one 25 cent for Apr 16.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ceka