FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
2 weeks 30 minutes ago #36497 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

PEW wrote: After switching to Chromebook, it's been consistent for me with the exception of that one missed coupon crediting.


I still find this intriguing. I was operating on the theory that your account setup was kludged. But if Chromebook is working, the account settings must be okay. I'm at a loss to understand the different results......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
2 weeks 27 minutes ago #36500 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
It points to the phone... I had to clear the phone settings every time, otherwise it would not print. And when it prints, I may or may not get credit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #36538 by 112059
Replied by 112059 on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I have a friend who uses iphone, what is the best method for starting up if using an iphone to get coupons to work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #36552 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

112059 wrote: I have a friend who uses iphone, what is the best method for starting up if using an iphone to get coupons to work?


I don't have an iPhone, but there was some discussion starting here:
www.nthcircle.com/forum/freeup/2305-freeup-coupons-not-crediting?start=190#35879

Sounds like the big issue is finding a way to 'print' the coupons-- there were some suggestions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 112059

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #36557 by 112059
Replied by 112059 on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

KentE wrote:

112059 wrote: I have a friend who uses iphone, what is the best method for starting up if using an iphone to get coupons to work?


I don't have an iPhone, but there was some discussion starting here:
www.nthcircle.com/forum/freeup/2305-freeup-coupons-not-crediting?start=190#35879

Sounds like the big issue is finding a way to 'print' the coupons-- there were some suggestions.


Thanks, I did show him that discussion and he does have google cloud. I have seen so many problems with coupons working and not working I just wanted to steer him in the right direction so it works from the start. Is it best to print coupons from the app or logged into account on the website?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #36560 by st3fx
Replied by st3fx on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

112059 wrote: Thanks, I did show him that discussion and he does have google cloud. I have seen so many problems with coupons working and not working I just wanted to steer him in the right direction so it works from the start. Is it best to print coupons from the app or logged into account on the website?

URL: freeup.billaway.com

In my testing, I was only able to print from iPhone via Safari built-in web browser. This method requires an Airprint-compatible printer on the same Wifi network. It is possible to simulate an Airprint printer on macOS, but probably not worth the hassle. See: www.nthcircle.com/forum/freeup/2305-freeup-coupons-not-crediting?start=200#35900

Friend will be better off printing on desktop Chrome browser to PDF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 112059

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #36626 by mmfacemm

st3fx wrote: Friend will be better off printing on desktop Chrome browser to PDF.


Just to add that I've printed using opera and also edge and they both have credited fine for me. So which desktop browser you use doesn't seem to matter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 112059

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 week 4 days ago #36637 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Hm... missed credit for another coupon from yesterday. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 days 11 hours ago #36771 by ceka
Replied by ceka on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
My last coupon reward is from April 11. I print coupons everyday as usual. Is it just me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 days 11 hours ago #36772 by mmfacemm

ceka wrote: My last coupon reward is from April 11. I print coupons everyday as usual. Is it just me?


Both mine credited last April 13.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ceka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.