FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #36227 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

st3fx wrote:

puppydude wrote: Still using same procedure and coupon prints credited up to and including yesterday 4/2. Videos not so well lol.

Thanks. I have been testing direct URL method (jdoqocy.com) without logging in since April 1 in new browser session every day. So far, no credits for those days.

I'm not sure I have this right....
From your previous report, if you did not close the browser, you got credits on successive days via the direct URL shortcut:: but if you close the browser and start again with a new session, the direct URL method did not result in credits?
The following user(s) said Thank You: st3fx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #36228 by st3fx
Replied by st3fx on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

KentE wrote:

st3fx wrote:

puppydude wrote: Still using same procedure and coupon prints credited up to and including yesterday 4/2. Videos not so well lol.

Thanks. I have been testing direct URL method (jdoqocy.com) without logging in since April 1 in new browser session every day. So far, no credits for those days.

I'm not sure I have this right....
From your previous report, if you did not close the browser, you got credits on successive days via the direct URL shortcut:: but if you close the browser and start again with a new session, the direct URL method did not result in credits?

I was closing the browser before just not clearing cache, cookies, etc. Yes, I received credits those days using direct URL.

Now I am starting with a brand new browser session with no cookies, cache, history, etc. So, each time I have to do the phone number verification as well to print coupons. No credits so far using direct URL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #36264 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I mostly got skunked, yesterday.

I normally print two coupons, each morning (separately, of course), on my account and then on my mother's account.

In the afternoon I do the same thing, again, to ensure that we get credit since there seem to be more-than-occasional hiccups.

Yesterday I only got credited for one coupon and my mother didn't get credited for any. No big deal, but I'm curious if others experienced the same thing. It would be interesting to find out if this was a widespread occurrence, on the days that it happens, or if the errors affect more narrow groups of users.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #36267 by puppydude

Credited for two coupon prints for yesterday 4/3.

I generally try 8 or 10 videos per session and only get credited for 1 or 2, totally random and no pattern I can detect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #36270 by Isamorph

Chelle wrote: I mostly got skunked, yesterday.

I normally print two coupons, each morning (separately, of course), on my account and then on my mother's account.

In the afternoon I do the same thing, again, to ensure that we get credit since there seem to be more-than-occasional hiccups.

Yesterday I only got credited for one coupon and my mother didn't get credited for any. No big deal, but I'm curious if others experienced the same thing. It would be interesting to find out if this was a widespread occurrence, on the days that it happens, or if the errors affect more narrow groups of users.

My coupon crediting, after being inconsistent the first weeks or months, has been hunky-dory for almost two months with 2 accounts getting credited 2 coupons each every day. I do wonder if having a paid account makes a difference since it appears that my crediting, probably a coincidence, became very consistent when I upgraded to the paid accounts. It would be interesting to see if this was the case for anyone else, and it would be interesting to see if people on the free accounts have more problems with coupon crediting than people on paid accounts. Obviously, there should be no difference, but maybe there is a noticeable difference.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #36272 by ceka
Replied by ceka on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

Isamorph wrote:

Chelle wrote: I mostly got skunked, yesterday.

My coupon crediting, after being inconsistent the first weeks or months, has been hunky-dory for almost two months with 2 accounts getting credited 2 coupons each every day. I do wonder if having a paid account makes a difference since it appears that my crediting, probably a coincidence, became very consistent when I upgraded to the paid accounts. It would be interesting to see if this was the case for anyone else, and it would be interesting to see if people on the free accounts have more problems with coupon crediting than people on paid accounts. Obviously, there should be no difference, but maybe there is a noticeable difference.

No, I have two separate accounts - one paid and one free, and they both are crediting "hunky-dory" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #36273 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Chelle writes: "Yesterday I only got credited for one coupon and my mother didn't get credited for any. No big deal, but I'm curious if others experienced the same thing. It would be interesting to find out if this was a widespread occurrence, on the days that it happens, or if the errors affect more narrow groups of users. "

Our 2 lines both credited 2 coupons yesterday. Following the theory that failures might be systematic instead of individual, I looked at coupon credits from yesterday, back to 2/04.
Line 1: 1 credit on 3/24, and 3/20. All the other days received 2 credits
Line 2: 1 credit on 3/26, 2/24, and 2/19. All the other days received 2 credits.

The only day I couldn't check for correlating failures was the 3/20, since line 2 was doing the experiment on printing 2 coupons at the same time on that day-- which I've determined is only likely to produce a single credit.

Between our 2 lines, no matches on dates for single credits. (with the noted impossibility to check for correlation on 3/20.) I don't print more than 2 coupons (no safety mode), and they're normally printed within a few minutes of each other across the 2 lines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
1 month 1 week ago #36354 by Frasier1
Mine appear to be consistent as well. (knock on wood)

More
1 month 1 week ago #36456 by puppydude

puppydude wrote:

Credited for two coupon prints for yesterday 4/3.

I generally try 8 or 10 videos per session and only get credited for 1 or 2, totally random and no pattern I can detect.

Two coupon prints per day credited up to yesterday 4/7. Appears at least for me the coupon prints are consistent.

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 month 1 week ago #36486 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
After switching to Chromebook, it's been consistent for me with the exception of that one missed coupon crediting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE