- Posts: 3993
- Thank you received: 3076
peterquinn wrote: Aah thanks PEW and KentE, I'm on a Linux (Ubuntu-Mate) laptop. I should look into setting up maybe a Guest account then? (In my own login, I use Firefox, Chrome and Opera. I tried the Midori browser but coupons.com's printer didn't work with Midori. Anyone know of other browsers I could try so I don't have to set up a Guest account?)
Isamorph wrote: Fwiw--here is my daily coupon printing process, which is always performed on my desktop pc using the Chrome browser on a Linux OS. Some of these steps are likely superfluous, but since the process works for me, I don't deviate from it. I've never printed coupons using a phone but these steps should also be able to be done on a phone. I turn off my ad blocker before starting the process.
1. Go to freeupmobile.com using Chrome browser.
2. Click on "My Account" and login.
3. Scroll down to bottom of the page where "shop", "plans & features", "FAQs", and so on are listed and click "Rewards", where I am taken to the freeupmobile.com/rewards page.
4. On this page, I click on the "Earn Rewards" button and end up on "Login to FreeUp Rewards" page and click it to log in.
5.I'm now at the earnings options page where I click the "coupons" option, which takes me to the "Click here to go Coupons.com to print and save", which I click.
6.Now at the page with all the coupons, where I click on only one coupon to print, after which I click on the red coupon print button.
7. Now at the screen which asks if the device is connected to a printer, and I click Yes.
8. Now at the preparing to print page, and when ready, I choose the printing option to save to Google drive.
9. Now I get the coupons successfully printed message, whereupon I close the browser tab I'm on, which takes me back to the "click here to go to coupons.com to print and save", which I click and go through the process for printing a second coupon.
10. When done printing the second coupon, I close the tab and return to the rewards app where I click on my phone number and choose the log out of my account option. I'm then at the freeupmobile.com "my account" page where I log out. Done
Since whatever you have tried hasn't worked for you, you could, as I believe KentE suggested, just cancel your current account, get another sim, and start from scratch with a new account, which will hopefully successfully reward you for printing coupons.
PEW wrote: Chromebook test from 3/21/19:
Success 1 of 1 = 100%
It's Wednesday 3/27/19, F-Up did credited one Mon coupon and two Tues coupons.
So far success 5.5 of 6 days = 92%.
peterquinn wrote: Well, things don't look promising for me. Been following Isamorph's steps for 3 days including today. Zero credits. I guess I'll try the steps after clearing my browser's cache as suggested by Phoebe to Isamorph. Let's see if that works.
Thanks. I have been testing direct URL method (jdoqocy.com) without logging in since April 1 in new browser session every day. So far, no credits for those days.
puppydude wrote: Still using same procedure and coupon prints credited up to and including yesterday 4/2. Videos not so well lol.