FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #32849 by peterquinn

PEW wrote: So looks like they gave me a one time $1 compensation to my balance... since then, still earning no credits for either coupon printing or video... :(

It could also be a referral reward. If a friend uses your link, they get 5 bucks and you get 1 buck per month, iirc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #32855 by LouP
Replied by LouP on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I am not sure that this will work for everybody, but i noticed that on days when i print each coupon individually, I get credited for 2 (.48 cents) and on days when I print both together, I only get credited for one. (.24 cents). I also have been getting the $10 bonus after I accumulate $10. It seems fairly easy to get money accumulated, but I don't know how I am ever going to use it on the free plan (like the saying goes...water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink........)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #32964 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
After what looks like 4 total credit adjustments to bring me to $7.17, zero zero zero... :(
Hope the free plan stays and then we just have to worry about the 1 interaction a month... assuming it even credits... :((

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #32967 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

PEW wrote: After what looks like 4 total credit adjustments to bring me to $7.17, zero zero zero... :(
Hope the free plan stays and then we just have to worry about the 1 interaction a month... assuming it even credits... :((

Credits come in spurts. Sometimes 1-3 days without any showing up, and then catch up. I don't think I've seen credits appear on the weekend.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #32984 by Isamorph

KentE wrote:

PEW wrote: After what looks like 4 total credit adjustments to bring me to $7.17, zero zero zero... :(

Credits come in spurts. Sometimes 1-3 days without any showing up, and then catch up. I don't think I've seen credits appear on the weekend.

FWIW: Earlier today, I sent FreeUp support an email pointing out problems with the coupon rewards crediting, where I mentioned my own problem of not being credited for 7 out of 30 days, as well as mentioning that others I know( forum members ) are having similar problems with coupon printing. I also mentioned the faulty printing problem can't be solely the fault of the several people using the rewards app, and mentioned that several people would probably upgrade to a paid plan if the rewards app were reliable.

I noticed today that instead of being credited for 2 coupons a day, I was only credited for 1 a day for my last two days in my rewards history, so I asked CS if they had reverted back to the 1 a day crediting for coupons. We'll see how 2019 goes.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #32990 by mmfacemm
My account that was crediting quite regularly (every 2-3 days) has stopped crediting and I haven't received anything since 24th Dec. I have been printing coupons every day. Might have missed one day but that is about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #32991 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I'm still seeing credits, incliuding 5 that processed today. I print 2 each day, and it appears I'm still getting credited for same (mostly) on the ones that tallied with today's date. I have an odd number of credits on a couple of processing days, so somewhere along the line a couple haven't credited. Sounds like I've been pretty fortunate to have few problems.

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #33042 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Balance went up again, maybe they figured out and fixed the glitch?

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #33082 by Frasier1
Like mmfacemm I was getting my coupon credits every 2-3 days like clockwork, but I have not received ANY in the last 10 days.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #33083 by Isamorph

Frasier1 wrote: Like mmfacemm I was getting my coupon credits every 2-3 days like clockwork, but I have not received ANY in the last 10 days.....

This coupon thing is getting hairy. Of course it's possible that FreeUp was overwhelmed with so many free plan signups, and didn't think many of these signups would be printing coupons since rewards could not be used on this plan. But sufficient time has elapsed for FreeUp to have rectified the situation by now. And, obviously, the more coupon printing counts that are received by the ad vendors, the more money FreeUp receives from them, and the less rewards, intentional or not, from coupon printing that FreeUp must pay out, the more profit for FreeUp. I did not get my matching $10 for the first month due to just a few days of not being credited for coupons printed. FreeUp offers some great AT&T plans, but the coupon snafus are needlessly sullying their image. Some MNVO's are peculiar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1