• PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #35733 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Chromebook test from 3/21/19:
Success 1 of 1 = 100%

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #35750 by peterquinn

PEW wrote: Chromebook test from 3/21/19:
Success 1 of 1 = 100%

PEW, how exactly have you set this up now? IIRC, you were having problems like me, with coupons not crediting. Very interested in getting this 100% success rate since my FUp coupons don't credit no matter what I try. TIA.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #35752 by mmfacemm
Interestingly I print from the website and found that to be more reliable. So use what works best for you!

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #35754 by peterquinn

mmfacemm wrote: Interestingly I print from the website and found that to be more reliable. So use what works best for you!

I have tried everything. Nothing works! :(

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #35755 by Isamorph

peterquinn wrote:

mmfacemm wrote: Interestingly I print from the website and found that to be more reliable. So use what works best for you!

I have tried everything. Nothing works! :(

That's not right. Maybe we can help. Do you have a desktop or laptop pc? If you can list the exact steps you take attempting to print or save to Google Drive, perhaps some members who are successfully printing can discover something that is amiss in the process. Though it likely should have no impact on printing, I was wondering if you ever supplied FU with a payment method, and was also wondering if you're still on the free plan? One, more thing---are you ever getting credit for printing coupons?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #35758 by PEW

peterquinn wrote:

Success 1 of 1 = 100%

PEW, how exactly have you set this up now? IIRC, you were having problems like me, with coupons not crediting. Very interested in getting this 100% success rate since my FUp coupons don't credit no matter what I try. TIA.

Chromebook
Logging in using account specifically for F-Up, no add-on's or anything... default apps, no add-ons.
Log i to F-Up site, click on Coupons, click on large green Coupons.com image to go printing.
Save as PDF, saved to Google Drive (in case I want to access it later).

Today is Saturday, so I guess would not know if yesterday's 2 coupons credited until next week.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #35823 by puppydude
Still just using the phone app my two coupon prints per day have credited up until 3/24.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #35846 by PEW

Success 1 of 1 = 100%

It's Monday 3/25/19, so F-Up has credited my Fri/Sat/Sun points.
So far success 4 of 4 days = 100% of getting credit 2 coupons a day

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #35879 by Simplode

Simplode wrote:

Isamorph wrote:

Simplode wrote: I think to use the rewards app you need to have the FreeUp sim inserted in the phone, no?
Also I'm not 100% but I don't think you can print to google drive from iOS...

Just to mention that I just checked and was able to save to Google Drive using Chome on my iOS iPad.

OK thanks for that! I don't use Chrome on my iPhone but will have to give it a try.

So I downloaded chrome browser on my iPhone and and could not get it to print (after clicking print coupon I get a pop-up asking "Do you have a printer on this device, Yes or No?, I click yes (I actually don't) and then it just spins on the 'preparing your coupon screen. Wondering how u make it work?

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #35881 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

Simplode wrote:

Simplode wrote:

Isamorph wrote:

Simplode wrote: I think to use the rewards app you need to have the FreeUp sim inserted in the phone, no?
Also I'm not 100% but I don't think you can print to google drive from iOS...

Just to mention that I just checked and was able to save to Google Drive using Chome on my iOS iPad.

OK thanks for that! I don't use Chrome on my iPhone but will have to give it a try.

So I downloaded chrome browser on my iPhone and and could not get it to print (after clicking print coupon I get a pop-up asking "Do you have a printer on this device, Yes or No?, I click yes (I actually don't) and then it just spins on the 'preparing your coupon screen. Wondering how u make it work?

Is it possible that you might be using an ad blocker?