FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
4 months 4 days ago #35497 by puppydude
Just completed my coupon prints for today and noticed I've been credited for 2 prints per day for 3/13 and 3/14.Videos still not crediting much. Lately I've just been doing both coupon prints from the app,I used to split between the app and website but it's quicker just using the app.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #35630 by Simplode
Does anyone know how to set things up on your computer (account/ browser) so you don't have to send the verification text each time you go to print coupons?

ie. do the text verification once then never have to do it again and can print coupons daily...

Much Thanks!

More
3 months 4 weeks ago - 3 months 4 weeks ago #35638 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I haven't had to do that. What browser are you using? Are you using a VPN or possibly an incognito tab?

More
3 months 4 weeks ago - 3 months 4 weeks ago #35641 by Isamorph

Simplode wrote: Does anyone know how to set things up on your computer (account/ browser) so you don't have to send the verification text each time you go to print coupons?

ie. do the text verification once then never have to do it again and can print coupons daily...

Much Thanks!

I print all my coupons on my desktop pc. If memory serves, just go to the FreeUp website and create an account. While doing so, I believe you'll need to create a 4 digit pin number for your phone number, which you'll need when logging into the rewards app in order to print coupons. You can actually print out the coupons or just save to Google drive without printing, and either way you will receive credits for printing them. After you have created your account, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "rewards" which will take you to the rewards app login page where you will sign in with your FU phone number and 4 digit pin. Then just click on "coupons" and the rest is self explanatory. Oh, forgot to mention that after doing so, you'll never have to verify again if you're on the same pc.

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
3 months 4 weeks ago #35642 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Is printing from PC more reliable for crediting? I might do that with a chromebook gmail account/login specifically for FUp.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #35643 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

Simplode wrote: Does anyone know how to set things up on your computer (account/ browser) so you don't have to send the verification text each time you go to print coupons?

Much Thanks!

Another member had that issue some time ago, and it turned out s/he was in the habit of clearing the browser history/cookies daily. Doing so will apparently lose the verification. In that instance, the suggestion was to use a dedicated browser for FreeUP, and not clear the cache.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #35644 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

Chelle wrote: I always print my two coupons, separately.

Is anyone putting two on one page and consistently getting credit for both?

I've been printing one coupon per login, and repeat, since I was first aware of the option of 2 credits. I almost always get 2 credits on both of our lines.
So, for the last 3 days, I've been experimenting. One line prints my usual way, and has received 2 credits per day.

The other line has been printing 2 coupons at once. For the last 2 reported days (the only days reported so far since I started the experiment), I've received only a single credit.

I'm going to keep it up another day or 2, just to raise the significance of the results-- but so far, printing 2 coupons at once does not seem like a good idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Isamorph, Gethome, jeff

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #35645 by Isamorph

PEW wrote: Is printing from PC more reliable for crediting? I might do that with a chromebook gmail account/login specifically for FUp.

From what forum members have said it doesn't seem so. But some speculations: Frasier, who long ago was first to use FreeUp, mentioned that he wasn't getting credits for printing coupons until he turned his ad blocker off, or so he thought. I, and others, have reported that having an ad blocker on or off does not seem to affect crediting one way or another. Yet, I have gotten in the habit of always turning my ad blocker off prior to entering the rewards app, and I have had excellent rewards success for a few months now. Probably a coincidence, though it shouldn't and likely doesn't make any difference, but since I have been on two $10 paid account in contrast to a Free account, I haven't had any problems with coupon crediting. That said, as KentE said, individual problems with crediting could very well be caused by a glitch that occurred when people first signed on to FU, and FU doesn't know how to rectify the problem.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #35650 by Simplode

Isamorph wrote:

Much Thanks!

I print all my coupons on my desktop pc. If memory serves, just go to the FreeUp website and create an account. While doing so, I believe you'll need to create a 4 digit pin number for your phone number, which you'll need when logging into the rewards app in order to print coupons. You can actually print out the coupons or just save to Google drive without printing, and either way you will receive credits for printing them. After you have created your account, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "rewards" which will take you to the rewards app login page where you will sign in with your FU phone number and 4 digit pin. Then just click on "coupons" and the rest is self explanatory. Oh, forgot to mention that after doing so, you'll never have to verify again if you're on the same pc.

What I do is go to the FreeUp rewards website, login, click on coupons, then add a coupon and print it. The problem is it asks me to verify via text message each time on the coupons.com website. I am using Chrome browser and I am not in incognito mode. Have you guys that don't need to verify each time created a coupons.com account?

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #35651 by mmfacemm
you verified once and it keeps popping up asking you again?