FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
2 months 1 week ago #34843 by puppydude
2/28 was the last coupon credits for me as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #34844 by mmfacemm
Yes same here 28th Feb. I'm not worried. They are probably just working on the system as usual eg I know they plan to remove the referral program in March.

More
2 months 1 week ago #34845 by lexusl21

mmfacemm wrote: Yes same here 28th Feb. I'm not worried. They are probably just working on the system as usual eg I know they plan to remove the referral program in March.

What????????????????

Say it ain't so

More
2 months 1 week ago #34846 by mmfacemm

lexusl21 wrote:

mmfacemm wrote: Yes same here 28th Feb. I'm not worried. They are probably just working on the system as usual eg I know they plan to remove the referral program in March.

What????????????????

Say it ain't so

Freeup
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexusl21

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #34847 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

It seems to me that they pretty effectively removed the referral program during the last month, since all (?) referral signup bonuses after early January have been removed, and it appears that no one except the few early adopters here ever saw the referring bonus.

(EDIT: oops, that was the earnings bonus that was removed-- the $5 signup referral bonus is still there, as far as I know, or at least hasn't been removed once credited.)

I'm also not particularly worried-- but I don't have a paid plan to pay for yet, either.

More
2 months 1 week ago #34851 by Isamorph
It's day six since coupon rewards were last given on Feb. 28th. Longest stretch of wait time I can recall, but maybe today's rewards day.

More
2 months 1 week ago #34873 by mmfacemm
Just got up to 3rd March
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
2 months 1 week ago #34874 by puppydude
I also just received two coupon credits per day for 3/1,3/2 and 3/3. I don't like the delays but as long as they eventually show up all is good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, LouP

More
2 months 1 week ago #34876 by Isamorph

puppydude wrote: I also just received two coupon credits per day for 3/1,3/2 and 3/3. I don't like the delays but as long as they eventually show up all is good.

I got the same on one account with the raise to $ .25, but the other account is stuck at Feb. 28th, for now. For me, crediting has been consistent for some time now.

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
2 months 1 week ago #34878 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
With new app, printed 2 coupons and watched 2 videos... few minutes later, got credited for 1 video.

BTW, no coupon credit after Feb 28 too.