FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #34619 by mmfacemm

johnsmith wrote:

mmfacemm wrote: Support came through for me after many months and provided a little credit for missing referrals and missing coupons. Though for the coupons it was a one off because if the provider does not report activity to them they cannot credit. So I doubt you will get anywhere chasing coupon credit from them.

There were some glitches logging in last night and I suspect they were working on the system. Probably why you lost you $10 bonuses Isomorph as they were cleaning up. One change I do see is that the old 100mb free plan has been removed from my line and I am shown as having no plan. I suspect that ends the grandfathering in unless it is another glitch. As it will now force you to choose another plan to renew.

I was also told the referral program will be removed in March.

I just logged in and got a popup with 2 choices:
"Renew Plan"
or "Change Plan"
I renewed and got the "FREE PLAN
500 Total Minutes & Texts + 100MB 4G LTE Data"
as before so the grandfathering is still working for me as of earlier today.
My "Next Payment" is in 5 days according to my dashboard.
Maybe you should wait a few days then check again or if your "Next Payment" or renewal day is close you might try contacting them?

Yes just edited before you posted - it was a glitch and it is back to normal now with the option to renew the 500 min 100mb plan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #34620 by Chosen
Replied by Chosen on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

KentE wrote: Now we know where everyone's disappearing $10 bonus went to......

Coupons still successful for me. Videos are a different story-- I've been watching 2/day on 2 lines for the last 15 days. One line has a crediting rate of 13%. The other has received 7%.

Thanks, KentE!
I thought I was the only one where videos were not crediting. Coupons have been crediting for us, Surveys credit for us, but until FU 's crediting gets more reliable, we are reluctant to upgrade to a paid plan.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #34623 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

Chosen wrote:

KentE wrote: Now we know where everyone's disappearing $10 bonus went to......

Coupons still successful for me. Videos are a different story-- I've been watching 2/day on 2 lines for the last 15 days. One line has a crediting rate of 13%. The other has received 7%.

Thanks, KentE!
I thought I was the only one where videos were not crediting. Coupons have been crediting for us, Surveys credit for us, but until FU 's crediting gets more reliable, we are reluctant to upgrade to a paid plan.

@Chosen, neither you nor I are alone in experiencing video problems. I know Chelle has reported somewhere around 20% successful, which would still be a step up.

I've tried surveys. The few I've completed have credited okay. Some are so poorly formatted for mobile use that I don't have the patience to pan-and-scan endlessly to get through them, and some are absurdly long. Kind of makes me appreciate the surveys on CellNuvo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, Chosen

More
9 months 2 days ago #34836 by Frasier1
I haven't received any coupon credits for 7 days now. (even though I print them every day) anyone else in the same boat?

More
9 months 2 days ago #34837 by KentE

Frasier1 wrote: I haven't received any coupon credits for 7 days now. (even though I print them every day) anyone else in the same boat?

Our 2 lines show last credits for Thursday 2/28. Per the normal weekend hiatus, I would be expecting a dump of the intervening days either yesterday or today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
9 months 2 days ago #34838 by LouP
Replied by LouP on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

Frasier1 wrote: I haven't received any coupon credits for 7 days now. (even though I print them every day) anyone else in the same boat?

same boat....wish they would be able to fix the kinks in the system by now

More
9 months 2 days ago #34839 by SuccessOne
I doubt if any companies can be glitch or error-free. Even big companies like Apple & Samsung which make millions and millions of profits each quarter have either glitch in their phones/product lines or their os or ios so not surprising, razor thin profits or no-profitable like FreeUp or CellNuvo, there will always be some glitches There will be always something they can improve upon or fix. So waiting for them to get perfect, glitch-free, is like asking a human to walk one mile under ocean without any breathing apparatus or coming up for air. It's not gonna happen now or in the far distant future. So accept them as they are and support these companies. They will make changes, some will popular with others, some not ...but ultimately, they'll have to make to survive or thrive in this type of competitive industry! Either do that or might end up like Ringplus. I urge consumers to give these companies a break!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
9 months 2 days ago #34840 by KentE
I agree, SuccessOne, but might add that coupon crediting is essential to their end of business profitability, as well as our end of paying for phone service. It's possible/probable that this is just a delay that will rectify itself in a day or 2. But if we're not seeing credits, it's likely FreeUP isn't seeing the income, either.

For now, it's a win for me whether the crediting is glitch-free or not, since the free plan is a real boon for us.

More
9 months 2 days ago #34841 by peterquinn

Thanks for posting this, Frasier1. No coupon credits for me or for my family member since 2/22. Coupons have never credited reliably for us, which is a shame because the business concept of free cell service is a great one. I would sign up for their paid plans in a heartbeat if the coupons would just credit reliably.

More
9 months 2 days ago #34842 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
2/28 was last coupon crediting for me, too.