FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
1 week 1 day ago #34193 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

PEW wrote: Two days of crediting... 2 ads, then 1 ads, then 0 ads for 2 days in a row now.

If the 0 ads for 2 days encompasses Friday afternoon thru Sunday, I don't think anybody gets credit during that period-- they show up after the weekend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 days 14 hours ago - 4 days 13 hours ago #34303 by Isamorph
My coupon cup runneth over. I received rewards for 8 coupons printed on 2/8, 2/9 and 2/10. I suppose I can no longer say "you owe me" to FreeUP. I do feel bad for others who are not getting credited for their coupon printing, and I suspect FreeUP taketh from them to giveth to me. But ,then, if F---UP were so generous to everyone, they would likely go under.:oops:
Attachments:

More
4 days 12 hours ago #34305 by mmfacemm

Isamorph wrote: My coupon cup runneth over. I received rewards for 8 coupons printed on 2/8, 2/9 and 2/10. I suppose I can no longer say "you owe me" to FreeUP. I do feel bad for others who are not getting credited for their coupon printing, and I suspect FreeUP taketh from them to giveth to me. But ,then, if F---UP were so generous to everyone, they would likely go under.:oops:

Same here. Was trying to keep it quiet ;) who knows who reads these forums. I fully expect for this mistake to be corrected and the credits removed but hopefully not! Yes it makes up some for the missing rewards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
4 days 12 hours ago #34308 by Isamorph
Yes, removal of these errant credits and maybe some others as well. Yet this generous crediting is possibly a good advertisement for FU.

More
4 days 12 hours ago #34309 by KentE
Maybe FreeUP is sending us a Valentine present?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
2 days 13 hours ago #34359 by mmfacemm
I actually used some of the coupons at the grocery store yesterday.

More
2 days 13 hours ago #34361 by KentE

mmfacemm wrote: I actually used some of the coupons at the grocery store yesterday.

Me, too. :) I've taken to naming the ones I might possibly use, so I can find them later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm