FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
6 months 1 week ago #34193 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting

PEW wrote: Two days of crediting... 2 ads, then 1 ads, then 0 ads for 2 days in a row now.

If the 0 ads for 2 days encompasses Friday afternoon thru Sunday, I don't think anybody gets credit during that period-- they show up after the weekend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 5 days ago - 6 months 5 days ago #34303 by Isamorph
My coupon cup runneth over. I received rewards for 8 coupons printed on 2/8, 2/9 and 2/10. I suppose I can no longer say "you owe me" to FreeUP. I do feel bad for others who are not getting credited for their coupon printing, and I suspect FreeUP taketh from them to giveth to me. But ,then, if F---UP were so generous to everyone, they would likely go under.:oops:
Attachments:

More
6 months 5 days ago #34305 by mmfacemm

Isamorph wrote: My coupon cup runneth over. I received rewards for 8 coupons printed on 2/8, 2/9 and 2/10. I suppose I can no longer say "you owe me" to FreeUP. I do feel bad for others who are not getting credited for their coupon printing, and I suspect FreeUP taketh from them to giveth to me. But ,then, if F---UP were so generous to everyone, they would likely go under.:oops:

Same here. Was trying to keep it quiet ;) who knows who reads these forums. I fully expect for this mistake to be corrected and the credits removed but hopefully not! Yes it makes up some for the missing rewards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
6 months 5 days ago #34308 by Isamorph
Yes, removal of these errant credits and maybe some others as well. Yet this generous crediting is possibly a good advertisement for FU.

More
6 months 5 days ago #34309 by KentE
Maybe FreeUP is sending us a Valentine present?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
6 months 3 days ago #34359 by mmfacemm
I actually used some of the coupons at the grocery store yesterday.

More
6 months 3 days ago #34361 by KentE

mmfacemm wrote: I actually used some of the coupons at the grocery store yesterday.

Me, too. :) I've taken to naming the ones I might possibly use, so I can find them later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #34602 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
... still hit or miss for me. Print 2 coupons, could get credit for 0, 1, or 2... it's such intermittent reward.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #34603 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I print 4 per day on my account and 4 more on my mom's account, just to be safe.

We get our credit for two pretty much every day. There was one day, last week, where we each only got one, but there have been other times when we each got four-- so I'm not complaining.

I wish the videos would credit more reliably.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #34604 by Isamorph
I cannot complain, either, for I'm consistently getting 2 coupon credits per day, and then some. I'm rolling in the dough. The new math?

Attachments: