FreeUP coupons not crediting

More
5 months 4 hours ago #32599 by Frasier1
I got credit for coupons on both my phones today also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 4 hours ago - 5 months 4 hours ago #32602 by mmfacemm

KentE wrote: Isamorph, glad to hear you're getting 2 credits. Might I ask which method you're using to print 2 coupons?

(Early on, either the app or the browser dash seemed to indicate 2 coupons/day for me, but it was just a glitch of how they're displaying the date, whether processed/credited/etc. The other version did not show the same 2 coupons/day, but 1 coupon each of 2 days.)

What I do is print two coupons in one go and then print a second set of two coupons. That way I am covered both ways. Been credited $0.48 consistently per day on account 1. All via the app.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Isamorph

More
5 months 4 hours ago #32603 by Diedrich_Duo

mmfacemm wrote: yes me too. posted in one of the many other freeup threads lol. Got 4 days worth. How about you?

The credit posted for Dec 15, the only one so far. Will be interesting to see if/when the rest of the "laggards" post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph, mmfacemm

More
5 months 4 hours ago - 5 months 2 hours ago #32605 by Isamorph

mmfacemm wrote:

KentE wrote: Isamorph, glad to hear you're getting 2 credits. Might I ask which method you're using to print 2 coupons?

(Early on, either the app or the browser dash seemed to indicate 2 coupons/day for me, but it was just a glitch of how they're displaying the date, whether processed/credited/etc. The other version did not show the same 2 coupons/day, but 1 coupon each of 2 days.)

What I do is print two coupons in one go and then print a second set of two coupons. That way I am covered both ways. Been credited $0.48 consistently per day on account 1. All via the app.

I've been "printing" coupons on my desktop pc. I first log into my FreeUp account, then log into the rewards section and select coupons. Then click on one coupon , select print, wait for ready to print, and select save to my Google drive, after which the "successfully printed" window appears. Then repeat this process one more time. But as I have mentioned, there were four consecutive days where the "successfully printed" window did not appear and I received zero credits for those days. But all seems to work well now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, mmfacemm, Diedrich_Duo

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #32636 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I got a flurry of backlogged credits this evening, and it appears that I'm now getting credits for 2 coupons/day. (About 5 days worth.) I hope everyone sees similar results soon!

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #32637 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Looks like it, I went from $5.24 to $5.96...72 cents more for a total of 4 coupons... I printed more than 4 coupons in the past week... more like 14... :(

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #32836 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
So looks like they gave me a one time $1 compensation to my balance... since then, still earning no credits for either coupon printing or video... :(

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #32841 by Isamorph

PEW wrote: So looks like they gave me a one time $1 compensation to my balance... since then, still earning no credits for either coupon printing or video... :(

Still problems with coupon crediting. My plan just renewed, and I had seven days of non-credited coupons for the month--$3.36 worth. I wonder if screenshots of the non credited printed coupons would convince FreeUp to reward credits for them? I'll be patient, though, since I'm pleased FreeUp raised the bar by allowing credits for 2 coupons a day. Two days before my free plan was to renew, I upgraded to the $10 unlimited t&t + 200mbp plan and only had to pay .86 cents after my $ 9.12 in credits were applied. So I'm in a comfortable holding pattern for now, even though the bugs with coupon crediting and the inconsistent crediting times remain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #32843 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
I'm still only able to get credit for one per day.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #32844 by Diedrich_Duo

PEW wrote: So looks like they gave me a one time $1 compensation to my balance... since then, still earning no credits for either coupon printing or video... :(

Well, congratulations -- you're a dollar ahead of me. :huh: Since I'm sticking with their basic Free Plan, it's not really an issue for me, and considering how outstanding their phone service and Customer Service reps have been, I'm happy to be patient while they work the kinks out as their company grows and (hopefully) prospers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, als, Isamorph