FreeUP coupons not crediting

• PEW
  • PEW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
1 month 7 hours ago #32548 by PEW
So far only 1 coupon printing credited... been printing 2 coupons daily for a week now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 7 hours ago #32552 by mmfacemm
My last coupon credit was on the 14th. They usually post every 3-4 days so I am expecting more today or tomorrow at the latest.

My other account in the family hasn't received a single credit since activating on the 6th. Coupons or otherwise. No idea why not and support won't respond.

More
1 month 6 hours ago #32553 by lexusl21

mmfacemm wrote: My last coupon credit was on the 14th. They usually post every 3-4 days so I am expecting more today or tomorrow at the latest.

My other account in the family hasn't received a single credit since activating on the 6th. Coupons or otherwise. No idea why not and support won't respond.

Sounds like their support needs to get their act together like Cellnuvo did

More
1 month 3 hours ago #32562 by dmarkson
Last credit for me on the 13th.

Support sent me a couple emails about the app not working, but they went silent since Friday. Not going to attempt this discussion yet!

More
1 month 3 hours ago #32564 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
My guess is that they've had a huge, sudden influx and are overwhelmed. I'll be cutting them a lot of slack for the next 3 to 6 months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo

More
1 month 3 hours ago - 1 month 1 hour ago #32566 by Diedrich_Duo

Chelle wrote: My guess is that they've had a huge, sudden influx and are overwhelmed. I'll be cutting them a lot of slack for the next 3 to 6 months.

But what if the coupons expire in the meantime??? :)

Seriously, I agree with your assessment and I feel the same way about giving them lots of leeway. I've been "saving to PDF" or physically printing one or two coupons a day since I started on Dec 6th but have not gotten any 24-cent credits yet. Hopefully FreeUP will be able to get the Rewards bugs worked out sooner than later, but in the meantime I am enjoying the AT&T network using the free plan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
4 weeks 2 days ago - 4 weeks 2 days ago #32590 by Diedrich_Duo
Good news -- This morning I finally got credited for a coupon! Looks like they are working through their technical difficulties, which is a very good sign for the company's longer term prospects.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #32595 by mmfacemm
yes me too. posted in one of the many other freeup threads lol. Got 4 days worth. How about you?

More
4 weeks 2 days ago - 4 weeks 2 days ago #32596 by Isamorph
I, too, just saw that I was credited for coupons, after 5 days of waiting. I'm up to $6.72 credits, but I'm sill missing credit for 4 days=$2.12. Off to small claims court. Oh, and I have been getting credit for two coupons a day, so hopefully this only one a day bug others are experiencing will soon be fixed.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #32597 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP coupons not crediting
Isamorph, glad to hear you're getting 2 credits. Might I ask which method you're using to print 2 coupons?

(Early on, either the app or the browser dash seemed to indicate 2 coupons/day for me, but it was just a glitch of how they're displaying the date, whether processed/credited/etc. The other version did not show the same 2 coupons/day, but 1 coupon each of 2 days.)