Please help - FreeUP coupon printing

More
6 days 19 hours ago #31917 by peterquinn
From what I read here in other threads, the coupons site should ask for my phone number only on the first go, right?

Well yesterday, I entered my FreeUP phone number and it sent me a text message (yesterday was my first day doing the coupon thing). Now today again, it's asking for my phone number to send a text verification code.

I didn't complete today's coupon printing, thought I'd ask here first. Didn't want the coupon site's text to eat into my 500 minute/text quota!

(I'm doing this on my computer, not on a phone.) Any help, suggestions much appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 days 19 hours ago #31918 by Isamorph

peterquinn wrote: From what I read here in other threads, the coupons site should ask for my phone number only on the first go, right?

Well yesterday, I entered my FreeUP phone number and it sent me a text message (yesterday was my first day doing the coupon thing). Now today again, it's asking for my phone number to send a text verification code.

I didn't complete today's coupon printing, thought I'd ask here first. Didn't want the coupon site's text to eat into my 500 minute/text quota!

(I'm doing this on my computer, not on a phone.) Any help, suggestions much appreciated!

There are still a few glitches with the website. If you've used the same pc both times you shouldn't have problems. Did you give both your phone# and Pin# the first time you logged in to rewards, for when I log into rewards it shows both pin# and Phone # as login credentials. I would not be concerned if in a day or two you can see your credits for printed coupons on the rewards site. So I'd say keep printing for now.

More
6 days 12 hours ago #31930 by st3fx
Perhaps due to browser cookies/history cleared?

More
6 days 11 hours ago - 6 days 11 hours ago #31937 by peterquinn
Thanks for the replies. I'm using the same computer, same browser. And yes, I entered my FreeUP number and PIN while logging in, both times.The problem must be the clearing of cookies/cache. What's the solution to it though? -- I clear Chrome's cache and cookies throughout the day. Will I have to resign myself to a verification text every day?

Maybe I should just download the app on to a wifi phone. Does that work better?

Also, just to double-check - should I enter my FreeUP phone number for the coupons.com verification, or a TextNow number that I keep on hand for spam-like things?

Again, thank you!

More
6 days 10 hours ago #31951 by st3fx
@peterquinn Can you dedicate a browser (eg; IE/Edge, Firefox, Opera, etc.) on PC to FreeUP Rewards and not clear cache/cookies?

More
6 days 8 hours ago #31970 by peterquinn

st3fx wrote: @peterquinn Can you dedicate a browser (eg; IE/Edge, Firefox, Opera, etc.) on PC to FreeUP Rewards and not clear cache/cookies?

I suppose I could have done that, but I just said what the heck and downloaded the app to a wifi phone. Entered my FreeUp number and PIN, then entered my FreeUp number for verification in the coupons.com site. Got the "success" message, so hopefully things should work tomorrow and later.

BTW, the app stated that up to 24 cents could be earned by printing coupons. So I suppose I am not eligible for the print-2-coupons-get-48cents offer that others have gotten.