FreeUP Mobile

More
5 days 14 hours ago #32003 by Frasier1
Replied by Frasier1 on topic FreeUP Mobile
Yes, I was getting credited the same day or next day on my paid plan, however on the free plan I got credit for coupons (after three days) but only got 1 credit for videos even though I watched about 10. (growing pains)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 13 hours ago #32005 by RingieDingie
Replied by RingieDingie on topic FreeUP Mobile
Finally saw my first Coupon credits, from 12/3!
Has anyone purchased an add-on yet? I'm not clear if I can actually apply Rewards credit for them, or if I have to pay with my charge card.

Thanks

More
5 days 8 hours ago #32016 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP Mobile
I'm waiting for my first credits, too-- but partially because I think I made an error. I mentioned that there is a route for emailing the coupons to yourself-- and I thought that would suffice for 'printing'. Now, I think it does not suffice. Looking at the emails, it seems to take me back to coupons.com for printing, and the first 2 days seem to have timed out-- coupons no longer there. I printed the remaining ones to file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
5 days 7 hours ago #32018 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP Mobile
I do everything from my phone in just a few clicks. It prints to a PDF. I have a folder called Coupons that I'll clear out from time to time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1

More
5 days 7 hours ago #32019 by KentE

Chelle wrote: I do everything from my phone in just a few clicks. It prints to a PDF. I have a folder called Coupons that I'll clear out from time to time.

Do you have a PDF printer app, and save on your phone? If I'm on my phone, I print to pdf by saving to Google Drive.

More
5 days 7 hours ago #32020 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP Mobile

KentE wrote:

Chelle wrote: I do everything from my phone in just a few clicks. It prints to a PDF. I have a folder called Coupons that I'll clear out from time to time.

Do you have a PDF printer app, and save on your phone? If I'm on my phone, I print to pdf by saving to Google Drive.

I haven't paid close attention to what app it's using. It asks if I have a printer attached. I click yes. It defaults to the folder I created and let's me choose to "print" a PDF. Then it tells me I was successful.

More
5 days 7 hours ago - 4 days 21 hours ago #32021 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic FreeUP Mobile
Just wanted to report that I've received $ 1.92( now, 12/7, $2.88) in coupon credits so far, and the last two credits, $.24 x 2= $.48 were printed on the same day, so it's wonderful that one can print two coupons a day and earn about $14 dollars a month from that alone. I save, print, my coupons to Google Drive on my pc, and always receive a message after each print that the coupon has been successfully printed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm, LouP, Frasier1

More
5 days 6 hours ago #32023 by Vshelton
Replied by Vshelton on topic FreeUP Mobile
Just ordered a sim with talk N txt free plan, hope all goes as planned!

More
4 days 18 hours ago #32031 by KentE
Regarding rewards points:
I had an email conversation with FreeUp Support about adding a second account, and whether there were significant differences between adding a second line on the same account, or in a different account. (Short answer, there does not appear to be. Long answer, they sent a detailed set of instructions for doing different things.....)

Anyway, something in the phrasing about using rewards points made me ask whether rewards points could be used to purchase add-ons.
The reply:
"At this time, the FreeUP Mobile Rewards points can only be used towards a monthly rate plan amount, for those who have a monthly rate plan cost associated with their account."

So apparently no using of rewards points for add-ons. Not quite the ideal situation for my use. I'll note, however, that the ability to earn from 2 coupons per day makes it relatively simple to upgrade to the $10/mo plan and pay for it entirely from rewards. Unfortunately, that still has a modest 200mb.

For me, even if I stay on the base free plan, I'll still do the coupons-- a minimal investment of time that should help keep FreeUp profitable, and I'll bank the rewards for possible later use.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, PEW, Isamorph, LouP, Diedrich_Duo, Frasier1, Chosen, RingieDingie

More
4 days 3 hours ago #32045 by RingieDingie
Replied by RingieDingie on topic FreeUP Mobile
Too bad about the Rewards not being usable toward add-ons. Thanks for checking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diedrich_Duo