FreeUP Mobile

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #31526 by Frasier1
Replied by Frasier1 on topic FreeUP Mobile
Yes, you can run the reward app on a different phone. I do and it works fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle, PEW, Isamorph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #31570 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic FreeUP Mobile
Okay I got my sim and I am activated. Feel free to ask me anything.

1. You cannot choose from a list of phone numbers any more when you sign up for a new one. I was assigned a number. You can choose the area code. Fortunately it was a decent one and they are giving out the area code in my location that is hard to come by these days. So I am happy.

2. I've printed out a coupon and I am waiting for my first reward to post. I just did print to pdf. This first coupon took one minute with the extra verification required by text message. These will literally take 15 seconds a day to print each day so a really easy way to earn.

3. There is an interesting option in the app called reward sharing. So you can share rewards between accounts if you have the phone number of the other account.

4. Referral code in the main thread here
You get $5 if you join up via that link.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, PEW, LouP, Frasier1

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #31571 by echance20
Replied by echance20 on topic FreeUP Mobile
For number 1. I seen where you can select area code and home zip code they will assign a phone number to the zip code you entered. After activation can you use you use your 500 min or text right away? I read that the sites you visit to print coupons increases your allotted bucket amounts

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #31573 by Frasier1
Replied by Frasier1 on topic FreeUP Mobile
Just remember that the coupons can take a while to credit to your account. My experience is a min. of 2 days but usually 2-4 days. However it has been as long as a week. Just keep printing one per day even if you don't see the credit right away and they will eventually catch up to you. Watching videos however seem to post either the same day or next day. Most 30 sec videos equals 1 cent. The surveys can be frustrating as you might spend 5 min with one and then they tell you that you don't qualify. Coupons is the easy way to go to get over 7 bucks a month.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Chelle, PEW, Isamorph, st3fx

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #31577 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic FreeUP Mobile
So if I get the 500 minutes 500 texts 100mb free every month, but I run out of data I can watch a few ads and print pdf coupons to pay for extra data? Sounds great
The following user(s) said Thank You: st3fx

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #31615 by st3fx
Replied by st3fx on topic FreeUP Mobile

Mark wrote: So if I get the 500 minutes 500 texts 100mb free every month, but I run out of data I can watch a few ads and print pdf coupons to pay for extra data? Sounds great

If they don't already, hopefully FreeUP will zero-rate the rewards app.

• zli
  • Smoke Signals
  • Smoke Signals
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #31617 by zli
Replied by zli on topic FreeUP Mobile
FreeUp is supported by Billaway.

billawayglobal.com/news/
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #31766 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic FreeUP Mobile
You are supposed to be able to buy add on data like $10 for 500mb but when I click purchase add ons it says that my plan has no options available. Unless my account is broken there appears to be no current option to purchase additional data. Seems like they are still working things out with the free plan. Voice, text and the little data you are given work great though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #31767 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic FreeUP Mobile
Unless my account is broken, too, my experience is the same. Yes, still some bugs to get rid of. I noticed the $10 plan , which had been missing from the plans, was added yesterday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmfacemm

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #31769 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP Mobile
I checked my plan and it said that I could purchase 200MB for $5 or 500MB for $10. Pretty pricey!
The following user(s) said Thank You: realLexusl21