FreeUP Mobile

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #33735 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP Mobile
I'm up to $56 in earnings.

At this rate, I hope to have enough to buy the company at some point. ;)

I'm going to rename it Chellephone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouP, Chosen, RingieDingie, RoadRanger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #33736 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP Mobile
I thought the plan was for ChelleNuvo?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #33737 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP Mobile

KentE wrote: I thought the plan was for ChelleNuvo?


I think that might actually be better!

Or maybe, ChellePlus?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #33738 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP Mobile
Or perhaps keep it simple and descriptive with ChelleCell.
If you ever decide to go public, forum members would probably help you sell ChelleCell shares.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago - 9 months 4 weeks ago #33739 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic FreeUP Mobile

KentE wrote: Or perhaps keep it simple and descriptive with ChelleCell.
If you ever decide to go public, forum members would probably help you sell ChelleCell shares.

Count me in, as long as there's no fraud involved -- don't want to end up sharing a cell with Chelle due to ChelleCell shell games! (Dare you to say that ten times in a row. :) )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago - 9 months 4 weeks ago #33741 by peterquinn
Replied by peterquinn on topic FreeUP Mobile

Chelle wrote: I'm up to $56 in earnings. ....


Wow! How??
Seriously, how? My diligently-printed 2-per-day-after-logging-out-each-time coupons haven't credited since weeks, I haven't gotten my $10 match because of that, I haven't received the $1 in referral reward from my family member, no sign of the 5% bonus referral from same family member, every survey I have attempted has kicked me out after a seemingly endless barrage of demographic questions, haven't gotten credited for watching videos. Not happy with my effort to reward ratio here! Anyone know why this may be happening to me?!?
ETA - and more effort wasted in writing to Support, which only seems to land in a black hole! No response from them at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • PEW
  • PEW's Avatar
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
9 months 4 weeks ago #33742 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP Mobile
Same here, maybe F-Up has an 'ignore' list and we're on it. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago - 9 months 4 weeks ago #33743 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP Mobile

peterquinn wrote:

Chelle wrote: I'm up to $56 in earnings. ....


Wow! How??
Seriously, how? My diligently-printed 2-per-day-after-logging-out-each-time coupons haven't credited since weeks, I haven't gotten my $10 match because of that, I haven't received the $1 in referral reward from my family member, no sign of the 5% bonus referral from same family member, every survey I have attempted has kicked me out after a seemingly endless barrage of demographic questions, haven't gotten credited for watching videos. Not happy with my effort to reward ratio here! Anyone know why this may be happening to me?!?
ETA - and more effort wasted in writing to Support, which only seems to land in a black hole! No response from them at all.


I do two coupons and one video, per day, for 49 cents. I've earned $36 in my own account, so far.

When my mother signed up and had no interest in earning rewards I started doing two coupons and a video, in her account. When she got up to $23, I transferred $20 to my account using the "reward sharing" option.

That's it! That's how I got $56!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #33785 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic FreeUP Mobile
Somewhat off topic, but thought I'd mention a porting problem when trying to activate my 2nd FU sim on the new free plan. I had a one year Freedompop plan that was coming to an end, and decided to port in the number from that plan to FreeUP, which went well and took only about 30 minutes before FU reported that the port was completed. So after putting the sim in my phone and activating the account, I could make calls and the ported number showed up on my phone and online account, but I could not receive calls, nor send or receive texts, no matter what settings I invoked. So an email to CS was responded to with generic scripts and so on. So one more email to support got a response that my number had not been released from Freedompop and wouldn't be until 1/29. Yet it's a mystery as to how all my failed incoming and outgoing texts, and failed outgoing calls were recorded and deducted, according to "usage", from my 1,000 min.(about 40 minutes worth) if Freedompop still has the number and the port was not complete as FU last stated. So I'd be a bit leery about what FreeUP says concerning completed or uncompleted ports, not mention some other things. Virtual network operators are sometimes virtually strange.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #33788 by st3fx
Replied by st3fx on topic FreeUP Mobile

Isamorph wrote: Somewhat off topic, but thought I'd mention a porting problem when trying to activate my 2nd FU sim on the new free plan. I had a one year Freedompop plan that was coming to an end, and decided to port in the number from that plan to FreeUP, which went well and took only about 30 minutes before FU reported that the port was completed. So after putting the sim in my phone and activating the account, I could make calls and the ported number showed up on my phone and online account, but I could not receive calls, nor send or receive texts, no matter what settings I invoked. So an email to CS was responded to with generic scripts and so on. So one more email to support got a response that my number had not been released from Freedompop and wouldn't be until 1/29. Yet it's a mystery as to how all my failed incoming and outgoing texts, and failed outgoing calls were recorded and deducted, according to "usage", from my 1,000 min.(about 40 minutes worth) if Freedompop still has the number and the port was not complete as FU last stated. So I'd be a bit leery about what FreeUP says concerning completed or uncompleted ports, not mention some other things. Virtual network operators are sometimes virtually strange.

Sounds like "dual service" which is normal while a port is pending, though doesn't explain billed usage for failed incoming texts/calls. It could be Freedompop has released the number to their CLEC Bandwith.com, but the CLEC still has to release number to FreeUP/AT&T, and maybe they only do this on business days. You can check the carrier of your number here: freecarrierlookup.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isamorph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.