FreeUP Mobile

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #33643 by Isamorph
Replied by Isamorph on topic FreeUP Mobile
Some decent news is that I will have earned $12.72 the past month towards paying my $10 unlimited plan, which was done only by printing two coupons a day. So that is close to the $14 I should have received if I had been correctly credited for all my printing days. Not bad at all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentE, Chelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #33657 by echance20
Replied by echance20 on topic FreeUP Mobile
Freeup revamped the free plan to 1000 talk or text, No Data. (100mb data removed). Added plan 20.00 unlimited talk and text with 2 GB data.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PEW, Isamorph, mmfacemm, SuccessOne

More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #33658 by SuccessOne
Replied by SuccessOne on topic FreeUP Mobile
Smart and great move on FreeUp! I like the revamp plans. This will distinguish the free plan from paid plans. More reasons to upgrade to the paid plans. $20/month for unlimited Talk & Text with 2 GB data is an amazing deal since you can lower the cost just simply print or save to PDF two coupons a day. So thumbs up on the changes! Keep it up FreeUp!!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #33661 by mmfacemm
Replied by mmfacemm on topic FreeUP Mobile
That sucks for me. I liked the small amount of data. Shame they removed that - it isn't like it will cost them anything to include 100mb. Still free is free. Need those add ons to be bought with rewards without contacting support.

I would have preferred it if they would haved lowered the mins and upped the data a bit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hungry-Hog, woo_24, Diedrich_Duo

More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #33663 by dmarkson
Replied by dmarkson on topic FreeUP Mobile

mmfacemm wrote: I would have preferred it if they would haved lowered the mins and upped the data a bit.

Agreed .

The addon $5/200MB from your credit balance is sorely need now.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #33666 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP Mobile
Bait and switch!

Well, I already loaded in a "plan change" next month to the free 500 min/txt + 100mb data, so maybe I'm safeguarded for 1 month?

Looks like FU is now good for flip phone and dual-sim phones only.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #33667 by Diedrich_Duo
Replied by Diedrich_Duo on topic FreeUP Mobile

mmfacemm wrote: That sucks for me. I liked the small amount of data. I would have preferred it if they would have lowered the mins and upped the data a bit.

+1

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #33674 by SuccessOne
Replied by SuccessOne on topic FreeUP Mobile
Bear in mind, if FreeUp were to make the free plan to satisfy all or most people needs, then there are no reasons to upgrades. No upgrades means no money. No money means can't pay At&t for services we used. The free plan should be to test their services otherwise it won't be sustainable as we saw in the Ringplus case. All the Customer Service Reps, managers, CEO aren't cheap or free not to mention office lease and other business related expenses. Businesses need incomes too just like people need salaries or incomes to provide for their daily needs and pay for their daily/monthly expenses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelle

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #33677 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic FreeUP Mobile

PEW wrote: Bait and switch!

Well, I already loaded in a "plan change" next month to the free 500 min/txt + 100mb data, so maybe I'm safeguarded for 1 month?

Looks like FU is now good for flip phone and dual-sim phones only.

Attachments:

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #33678 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP Mobile
Well, at least we did not get a home page that says "all the free plan SIMs are sold out due to popular demand"...