FreeUP Mobile

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #32687 by KentE
Replied by KentE on topic FreeUP Mobile

PEW wrote: Must be nice getting credited for actions, mine still stuck on $5.96. :(

I hope they get caught up with you soon! Are you printing, etc., from browser app, or from phone? I don't have any reason to suspect it makes a difference......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PEW
  • Telepathy
  • Telepathy
More
10 months 4 weeks ago #32688 by PEW
Replied by PEW on topic FreeUP Mobile
Printing from chrome on phone.

More
10 months 4 weeks ago - 10 months 4 weeks ago #32689 by puppydude
Replied by puppydude on topic FreeUP Mobile
I got my 10 dollar bonus on my free account as well. I've been printing two coupons a day and I've noticed no credits for several days then 5 or 6 credits all at once. Rinse and repeat.Been printing once from a computer and once from the app daily.

The videos crediting are pretty iffy here,some credit immediately,some credit in bunches later and some never credit.

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #32691 by Chelle
Replied by Chelle on topic FreeUP Mobile

PEW wrote: Must be nice getting credited for actions, mine still stuck on $5.96. :(

I think this process is somehow linked to Santa's "Naughty or Nice" list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frasier1, Chosen

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #32692 by realLexusl21
Replied by realLexusl21 on topic FreeUP Mobile
Does free up mobile have visual voicemail? How does voicemail work? Same as redpocket?

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #32702 by KentE

Chelle wrote:

I think this process is somehow linked to Santa's "Naughty or Nice" list.

Huh... Santa must keep 2 parallel lists. PEW is on the Naughty list for FreeUp, but the Nice list for FreedomPop. (See thread about unexpected free data bonus from FreedomPop.)
Perhaps database corruption?

• rsvp
  • Smoke Signals
  • Smoke Signals
More
10 months 4 weeks ago #32764 by rsvp
Replied by rsvp on topic FreeUP Mobile
I'm on the free plan and I have some rewards dollars saved up. I can't seem to find the option to top up extra data. Is rewards not usable towards the data top ups, or only for used towards upgrading to the non free monthly plans?

More
10 months 4 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #32771 by KentE

rsvp wrote: I'm on the free plan and I have some rewards dollars saved up. I can't seem to find the option to top up extra data. Is rewards not usable towards the data top ups, or only for used towards upgrading to the non free monthly plans?

Yes, unless and until something changes, rewards are only usable towards plan payments. No telling if it's just not worked out yet, or if it will stay that way.
Another artifact of the way the system is configured-- rewards are applied to payment costs at the END of a billing cycle, so they can't be used for the first month's plan cost. You have to pay the first month via your payment source on file. (Although I would try scheduling an upgrade to the paid plan a few days before renewal, and cross my fingers.....)

(EDIT FOR CORRECTION: member Isamorph reports upgrading from the free plan to the $10 plan, and his rewards balance-- slightly under $10-- was used to pay for the first month's charge, with only the small remaining amount being charged to payment source on file.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: rsvp

• rsvp
  • Smoke Signals
  • Smoke Signals
More
10 months 4 weeks ago - 10 months 4 weeks ago #32772 by rsvp
Replied by rsvp on topic FreeUP Mobile
Thanks for the info! In that case the rewards may be of limited use to me until things change.. the free plan has just the right amount of talk/text and data as a backup phone.. using the rewards towards data top ups would have been a nice bonus.

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #32773 by KentE

rsvp wrote: Thanks for the info! In that case the rewards may be of limited use to me until things change.. the free plan has just the right amount of talk/text and data as a backup phone.. using the rewards towards data top ups would have been a nice bonus.

I agree-- that was my plan, too.